I cannot rate this gem in Noosa Heads enough. The resort itself is surrounded by the stunning Noosa National Park and perfectly combines beauty and tranquillity with luxury. The room I stayed in at the resort was one of the largest and well-appointed I've ever stayed in. It was fully equipped with everything I could have expected from a hotel room and more - because this wasn't just your average hotel room, it was a fully-furnished and stocked apartment. It had a kitchen with appliances including toaster, microwave, dishwasher, stovetop and fridge, as well as crockery and cutlery, plus entertainment goodies like an iPod dock and DVD player if you just feel like eating in and chilling out in your room once the action has died down on Hastings Street, just like I did. My balcony was also a pleasant surprise. It was very large, had a sunbed and table and chairs and overlooked the picturesque greenery of the Noosa National Park. It was the perfect place to lie or sit with a glass of wine and unwind after a day of exploration. All you could hear from it were the sounds of the birds chirping in the morning and the crickets at night. Bliss! The pool area was also fantastic, and boasted another gorgeous view of the National Park in the background as well as very comfortable sunbeds. I had a massage at Stephanie's Spa while I was there too which is simply unmissable if you're after a relaxing holiday. The ladies there were absolutely lovely and very attentive, and the massage was one of the best I've ever had. The resort also has a games room with an air hockey table, which I thought was absolutely brilliant! But apart from the resort's luxury, convenience (it's only a 5-minute walk or a complimentary golf buggy ride to Hastings Street) and scenery, the staff were one of its greatest assets. They were all so genuinely friendly and helpful, and even having only been a guest at their resort for two nights, I felt like they were already friends by the end of my stay. I highly recommend this resort for anyone planning a holiday in Noosa who is looking for somewhere peaceful, beautiful, relaxing, convenient and friendly to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for accommodation in Noosa that offers you a blend of luxury, location and lifestyle then Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas has it all here for you. With Noosa's famous beach just 500 metres away, you're close to everything and the views from your private patio or balcony are simply stunning. For business or pleasure, weddings or one of Noosa's popular events - whatever your reason for visiting Noosa, choose the impeccable style that is Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas with Resort Shop and View Restaurant onsite. RESORT The refined sophistication, contemporary furnishings and understated elegance synchronise perfectly with the airy open spaces and magnificent ocean views gained from these Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Penthouse Apartments with private entry and garage. Shady eucalyptus and melaleuca trees surround you and you'll want for nothing with room service, laundry/dry cleaning valet, fully equipped kitchens and cable TV. LUXURY VILLAS If you're looking for the spaciousness of a beach house in Noosa with the convenience of housekeeping, then these luxury split level villas are perfect. Your sub-tropical lifestyle takes place on expansive balconies with the most magnificent views across Laguna Bay and the rainforest canopy of the Noosa National Park. The villas are superbly equipped for romantic dining or entertaining friends in true Noosa style. FACILITIES Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas offers WiFi access, a gymnasium and steam room, complimentary car parking and 24 hour reception. For onsite dining, View Restaurant provides a relaxing and welcoming environment. Spend all day luxuriating at the Day Spa or lounge by the pool enjoying a refreshing cocktail poolside. Stay in shape at the fitness centre and steam room or why not rent an electric bike and explore the natural wonders of the area. Please note when driving, we have two entrances dependant on time of day: From 7am to 7pm access via 33a Viewland Drive. From 7pm to 7am access via 5 Morwong Drive. Peppers Noosa is a smoke free accommodation property - a designated smoking area is provided at Brogans Pond opposite View Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort & Spa Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort And Spa Noosa