“Marina Spa Skin and Body”

Sheer Bliss Beauty Day Spa
Ranked #6 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Now under NEW Ownership Sheer Bliss Beauty Luxury Day Spa has one of the most desirable waterfront locations in QLD, tranquil surroundings and majestic water views of Noosa River. There is nothing that separates you and the water, with a ferry stop right outside our doorstep. It really is the perfect haven for clients to unwind in our relaxation lounge directly on the water. Our purpose built spa and retail shop offering massage, advanced facials, spa treatments, manicures & pedicure lounge, specialized waxing all combining the latest technologies and professional products. Hydrotherapy is also offered in our state of the art multisensory spa capsules as well as a double steam room and herbal baths so that couples and friends can enjoy our luxury treatments together. Sheer Bliss Beauty is advanced waxing and skin specialist salon, if you are looking for a friendly, reliable, professional, and caring salon with staff who go out of their way to make your treatments personalized and special.
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I recently visited Marina Spa Skin and Body and had a lovely experience relaxing and getting pampered. I enjoyed sitting out on the back deck watching all the boats come and go. The staff were lovely and treated me to a day full of pampering from hydrotherapy to stone massage and relaxing pedicure followed with a full body spray tan. Was great value for money and I will definatley be viviting here again soon. Thanks Ladies

1  Thank Emily Q
"ritual"
"body"
"knowledge"

Reviewed 6 October 2012

I recently visited during a trip to Noosa, and I'm so glad I did! I had a body scrub, massage, facial and mini pedicure. It was great value for money, and the staff were very accommodating to my special request. Staff were so friendly and respectful of privacy, I felt very comfortable here. I will definitely visit again on my next trip to Noosa!

1  Thank Kaddy124
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Recently visited Marina Spa with 3 girlfriends while holidaying in Noosa and we had a very enjoyable time. The staff were so enthusiastic and lovely that we felt like we were being attended to by friends. While relaxing in our robes between various treatments we looked out from the terrace at the water and boats which added an extra dimension to our visit. Thoroughly enjoyed our facial, body scrub and massage and am still enjoying the longlasting nail lacquer! A truly satisfying experience.

3  Thank anne-aussie