“The most relaxing experience at Noosa Springs Spa”
Review of Noosa Springs Spa

Noosa Springs Spa
Ranked #6 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
Noosa, Australia
“The most relaxing experience at Noosa Springs Spa”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I recently had a spa and facial at Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort and need to let everyone know how wonderful the experience was.
The staff were amazing and explained the routine in such a pleasant manner which only added to the experience of feeling pampered in such luxurious surrounds.
The spa was perfect and certainly added to my feeling of complete relaxation. Then the facial..and to have friends comment on how my skin glowed is enough recommendation to have a Noosa Springs Spa experience.
My friends and I will certainly be coming for a "girls pampering" in the near future.

Visited January 2012

Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“beautiful grounds, condescending service.”
Reviewed 29 January 2010

first impressions of the spa and resort grounds were amazing. set on a beautifully designed golf course and landscaped garden, the buildings were nothing short of beautiful.

my partner and I attended the spa resort to indulge in the amazing spa facilities and tranquility. Although we are a Lesbian couple, we are also quite young and were mistaken for friends.

we had booked the 'couples experience' well in advance which included a gorgeous massage, spa and champagne. this, unfortunately was not what we received, the staff were confused and agreed to give us the massage in the same room,but did not provide the spa and champagne follower, a romantic definite for us.

we did not have to pay for our original booking, but for the treatments we had instead, which was much cheaper, but less fulfilling.

throughout our experience we were referred to as 'girls' eg, "this way girls". this felt very condescending as my partner and I are 25 years old, and 'Ladies' would have been much preferred.

i do not recommend this to any gay couples, when you are assumed to be straight friends, its actually quite offensive and takes the romance right out of the experience.

i do not believe you should have to notify staff of your sexual orientation to ensure you receive optimum service.

2 Thank AmberPride