“Loved the relaxtion.”

Ranked #6 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Booked in for a girls treat on Saturday afternoon. There were three of us. When we made the booking I mentioned it was a birthday pampering afternoon. No mention was ever made of this on arrival - this would have been a nice touch. Rachael who was our host was extremely......offical I guess could be the word. She lacked warmth her welcome and explanation around the facilities. I mention this as it was the complete opposite with all other staff we came in contact with. My facial was with Talara who was amazing. It was one of the best facials I have had. Enjoyed the hydro pool as well. Would definitely come back as we enjoyed it so much.

1  Thank Kylie D
NoosaSprings, General Manager at Noosa Springs Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Your feedback is valued as we endeavour to provide a consistently excellent spa experience for all our guests

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We recently holidayed in Noosa and during our stay I played Noosa Springs Golf Course at Noosa Springs Spa Resort. The course is extremely difficult with water in play on many holes. I enjoyed the course and the staff extremely knowledgeable. The Pro Shop is well equipped with a good range of quality stock, which is vey well priced. If you enjoy playing golf I recommend this course.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

It's upmarket and fantastic. The resort and spa facilities are great. The change rooms have a private dry and wet sauna and showers etc. both men and women share a hydro pool that is great. There is also a 25 meter pool outdoors. Your therapist will collect you from a lovely lounge that overlooks a water feature and greenery. The massage rooms are world class and every bit if what you would expect from any 5 star hotel. My massage was awesome - so good in fact, I've rebooked to go again in a few days. Worth checking for any specials they have as my massage was $99 down from $125

Reviewed 17 June 2013

My partner and I spent and afternoon at Noosa Springs Spa over the weekend. We live locally and it was a special occasion for us both. My partner had purchased the Spa Daze package for us both, arriving at 12.30pm were welcomed warmly and professionally. We enjoyed the warm towel and fresh citrus cleansing drink. We were given a comprehensive introduction to the Spa and it's facilities, then spent the first hour enjoying the Hydro Massage Pool, steam room, sauna and 'blitz' shower. The Hydro Pool is a great facility and adds to the overall experience, everything during the whole afternoon went very smoothly from there on. We both had full body massages (55 min) to start, then had a break enjoying champagne and cheese platter in the relaxation lounge, next my partner had a Vino Choc Indulge facial (55 min) and I was allowed to change my facial to a lime and coconut sugar scrub (55 min) - thank you so much this treatment was fantastic! A very positive response to the facial as well. The spa uses 'Eminence' as their signature range of products. This is an organic product made in Hungary, excellent quality.
Overall we could not fault the treatments, facilities and the staff we left feeling wonderful both packages were $225 and worth every cent in fact we have re-booked for my partners birthday in August. Already looking forward to it. Make sure you book well in advance.

1  Thank FreeMarcoPolo
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I recently had a spa day at Noosa springs paying out $300 for the experience this was the second time i had been and really enjoyed the first massage i had there and the facilities are great. I was very disappointed with the massage I received this time as I explained to the receptionist when paying the bill, I was asked to fill out a complaint card with my name and ph number and I really expected someone to have rung me to find out why. It's now a week later and no call. Shame I won't be going back to pay big dollars for a massage that was obviously performed by someone with little training, skill or interest in what she was doing. I got a better massage from the girl giving me a facial which was great.

2  Thank Cindy C