“If you want to feel like a queen then this is the place for you.”
Review of Noosa Springs Spa

Noosa Springs Spa
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband purchased a pamper package gift voucher for me, it included an aromatherapy massage and facial, along with spa pool and saunas. I have to say that this experience was one of the best I've ever had, if not the best! Staff were all so professional and attentive and make you feel very special. Thanks for a great, relaxing afternoon!

NoosaSprings, General Manager at Noosa Springs Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

We're glad you enjoyed your spa experience and look forward to welcoming you again at The Spa

There are newer reviews for Noosa Springs Spa

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We booked this spa for a friend's hens do of 11 women. The whole experience was fantastic! Really warm welcome from the member of staff who toured us through (tall blonde lady), all our treatments (facials, massages and pool & saunas) were simply wonderful and we all left feeling blissfully relaxed. Lovely cheese platters and champagne were a bonus! We would like to thank all the staff for making the day so special!

We're glad you had fantastic hen's do at The Spa. Spa parties are our specialty and we can cater for groups of up to 25 spa guests at a time. Perfect for any celebratory occasion: bride-to-be, mum-to-be, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations... anything!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Booked in for a girls treat on Saturday afternoon. There were three of us. When we made the booking I mentioned it was a birthday pampering afternoon. No mention was ever made of this on arrival - this would have been a nice touch. Rachael who was our host was extremely......offical I guess could be the word. She lacked warmth her welcome and explanation around the facilities. I mention this as it was the complete opposite with all other staff we came in contact with. My facial was with Talara who was amazing. It was one of the best facials I have had. Enjoyed the hydro pool as well. Would definitely come back as we enjoyed it so much.

1  Thank Kylie D

Your feedback is valued as we endeavour to provide a consistently excellent spa experience for all our guests

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We recently holidayed in Noosa and during our stay I played Noosa Springs Golf Course at Noosa Springs Spa Resort. The course is extremely difficult with water in play on many holes. I enjoyed the course and the staff extremely knowledgeable. The Pro Shop is well equipped with a good range of quality stock, which is vey well priced. If you enjoy playing golf I recommend this course.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

It's upmarket and fantastic. The resort and spa facilities are great. The change rooms have a private dry and wet sauna and showers etc. both men and women share a hydro pool that is great. There is also a 25 meter pool outdoors. Your therapist will collect you from a lovely lounge that overlooks a water feature and greenery. The massage rooms are world class and every bit if what you would expect from any 5 star hotel. My massage was awesome - so good in fact, I've rebooked to go again in a few days. Worth checking for any specials they have as my massage was $99 down from $125