“Amazing experience!!”

Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises
Ranked #1 of 46 Tours in Noosa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience the style and excitement of a bygone era and feel like movie stars while you explore the beautiful Noosa River and Lakes on board a stunning, hand crafted classic mahogany speed boat. We offer private sight seeing tours and a selection of special packages where you can combine a cruise with a romantic catered sandbar picnic or a meal at a beautiful riverside restaurant. Your skipper and guide Michael will give you a truly unforgettable experience and will also send you complimentary digital photos after your cruise. On your tour you'll enjoy a leisurely cruise around Noosa Sound and then experience the speed and excitement of classic power boating as you head up the Noosa River towards Sir Richard Branson's private Makepeace Island retreat, Lake Cooroibah and Lake Cootharaba. On your return journey, you can visit the Noosa River mouth and see our sandbars and abundant bird life. A Noosa Dreamboats classic boat cruise is a memorable and unique way to experience the natural beauty of Noosa's idyllic waterways or to celebrate any special occasion in Noosa.
Reviewed 15 November 2013

A huge thankyou to Sandy and Michael on providing an experience to remember!! This was our wedding transport to our reception and to say we arrived in style was understatement. Such amazing service from booking to departure, thanks for giving us a day to remember!!

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of such a special day in your lives. Sandy and I are really pleased that you had a great time.

There are newer reviews for Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Michael and the dreamboat are amazing and our wedding day would not have been the same without it. The guests are still talking about it! Thanks Michael for a special part of our wedding day.

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thank you! We loved being part of your wedding day. Arriving at your reception to be greeted by your bridal party and all your guests was fantastic! Cheers, Michael

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Thank you Michael for a most enjoyable 1hr on your gorgeous boat. My husband & I both loved every minute of it. Your hospitality is first class (as was Sandy in the booking process), and you satisfied my hubby's "need for speed"!!! I most enjoyed watching the lovely homes wizz past, and then the sunset while in the middle of the river was beautiful. A very special evening & the highlight of our short stay in Noosa.

Joy & Van

Thank you for your kind comments, and for including us in your short stay in Noosa. Going out on the river and lakes provides the opportunity to experience another dimension of this beautiful place and we're so pleased that you had a great time. Cheers Michael and Sandy

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Thanks so much guys for helping set a beautiful scene for my proposal to my girlfriend.
As we walked through to the jetty through Rickys restaurant my girlfriend had no idea what was happening, we made our way down to where Michael was waiting with the boat and told us he was gonna take us for a little tour of the beautiful Noosa river. The feeling of stepping into that awesome boat i will never forget.

We had an amazing time and saw a new side of the Noosa after spending many weekends there since moving to Aus 6 years ago - now the place is even more special to us.

When Michael dropped us off at the sandbar for our picnic the fresh salmon and tapas helped calm my nerves, along with a glass of bubbles of course. It was the perfect surprise and perfect spot for what i had planned. The pictures he took for us were fantastic and its so good to have those as a memory.
My, now fiancé told me after that she felt like she was in a James Bond movie in that boat and I'm sure that helped with her answer :)

Apart from the lovey dovey stuff I would recommend having Michael take you out on the boat on any occasion. He certainly knows his stuff about the surroundings and history of the place and the boat itself is an absolute masterpiece.

Knowing he and Sandy have realised their own dream of living on the beautiful Noosa river just gives us even more incentive to make it there one day too!
Thanks so much again to you both
Alex & Paz

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Wow, thank you so much. It was our absolute pleasure and privilege to be involved in such a special day for you both and we hope all your dreams come true. Thank you again, Michael and Sandy.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had visitors coming up from Melbourne and we wanted to treat them to something special. I was at a loss until I found Noosa Dreamboats on the web. It sounded just right for what we wanted and so booked a one hour taste of Noosa.
The day ended up being just perfect, I think we will all remember the great time we had with Michael on the boat for many years to come.
Thankyou Sandy and MIchael.

Janell & Dave

noosadreamboats, Owner at Noosa Dreamboats Classic Boat Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

I'm really pleased that you did find us on the web! Thank you for letting me know how much everyone enjoyed themselves. I had a great time too! Cheers, Michael