“Jacks Steak House”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Jacks Steak House”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Good food, cold drinks and very nice atmosphere. Prices were quite reasonable. I can recommend this place!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Karhuvaari

• Hebrew first
Sheffield, Tasmania, Australia
“Great casual dining”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Arrived at Noosa quite late and found this restaurant just down from our hotel, loved the food so we went back a couple of nights later, the staff were very friendly.

• Visited August 2014
Noosa, Australia
“really liked lunch special”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I really enjoyed their lunch special menu. It was about $15. been there twice in July. and a server was really friendly.

• Visited July 2014
Oturehua, New Zealand
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was packed the one night - thought it would be a great place to go for a steak. Terrible service, terrible food. Did not have what we ordered, and steaks came out well-done. I would not go back.

Visited July 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Bottle Shop was too expensive”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was pretty angry at having to pay an extra $4 in the bottle shop for a bottle of wine that is commonly available in Victoria. If you are wine drinkers, then take the 5 minute bus ride to Noosa Junction to stock up on your favourite beverage at BWS where the prices are consistent throughout Australia. I'm not normally "paranoid" but I did feel I was being "held to ransom" ~ pay up, or go without. I have no idea how wine tax works, but I just felt that I was being taken advantage of, especially as I was spending an extended period in Noosa Heads. (I took the bus to NJ)!

Visited June 2014