“Anything but steak...”

Hogs Breath
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We sometimes visit Hogs Breath when have not booked anywhere and all the other choices are full. The steaks don't impress or suit our taste, but the salads, wraps and burgers offer a cheap and decent selection at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

After reading all the reviews on here since the last time we visited I had to comment. Some of the reviews here seem like they may be written by other restaurants. We arrived for dinner tonight on a monday night and found it quite empty. We were seated quickly and served by bubbles and true to her name she was lovely. The food was quite good the only thing bad was the corn cob was dry from over cooking....otherwise excellent... we look forward to coming back next time

1  Thank jmorrow100
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Recently visited with my wife, 1 year old daughter & a couple of friends. We were greeted at our table by a waitress called Sweetheart. She was very polite, got us everything we needed & the food was good. They even brought out some sliced Avocado for my daughter as requested. Would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Bobskins
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Have been at Hogs Breath Noosa couple of times and the service was always poor. They forget the free juice and ice cream with the kids menu every time. Usually quite long wait for food if it's more than two people, even though they don't have many guests. Hogs Breath should choose servers who are a little more enthusiastic and polite in my opinion.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Went to hoggies tonight and I was expecting much as I'm a regular and reading all these reviews. I must say the bonding steak I ordered was cooked to perfection. The fries were nice and the vegies were just right too. Definitely recommend this to anyone dinning out:-)