My wife and I went to this "Restaurant" at 1730hrs Sunday May 4th, second in the gate so staff should remember us. I had the Rib Fillet and Mushrooms, my wife the Rib Fillet with 7/10 Chilli Sauce. Within 30 minutes of finishing my meal it all started, cramps, the runs, vomiting etc. We were on a 4 day break and I ended up 3 days in bed unable to move. The Mushrooms were TOXIC. I did ring and spoke to a youngish lad who quite frankly did not give a damn. This is what they call CUSTOMER SERVICE, Poison someone then brush them off. I am willing to lay a bet that I was not the only victim that night. As for the 7/10 chilli sauce........maybe a 3/10 sweet chilly sauce from the local 7/11 but definitely NOT a 7/10. All in all my 4 day break was destroyed by toxic food and uncaring staff from this restaurant. They will be reported to the appropriate Health Departments. EAT THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.