“Very good Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Really liked this place - the dishes were a bit on the unusual side; service is very good and the nan is some of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Very good authentic Indian food, the whole family love it and we have been going for take aways since it opened

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have now had the greatest of pleasures of being able to say that I, my wife and our friends have had many opportunities over the last couple of years to have tasted, between us, nearly every dish available at this little restaurant.
Honestly, it hasn't been 100% all of the time, which is understandable, but, it is extremely good mostly. In the couple of years we have been going here we have had to send back only one dish.
The chef/owner Khan is a delightful and very friendly man that goes out of his way during the latter part of the evenings to personally visit the tables and talk to his customers. He has two particularly lovely young girls serving there and they have remained loyal to the restaurant over a number of years.
Everyone's taste expectations do vary, particularly with curries. I like mine hot and I am never disappointed. In general the curries, to me, seem milder than listed. I think his medium curries are mild, so that is why I always order the hot. I particularly like his prawn dishes which are full of so much flavour with succulent fresh Mooloolaba prawns used in the dish.
Don't expect a upmarket classy establishment. This is a 'locals' favourite situated behind the main street of Noosa Junction. It is small and can get very noisy if seated inside as the conversations are loud and there is always a big TV in the background belting out a Bollywood Dance movie. A seat outside should be requested particularly if it's a pleasant night.
One big plus - NO COCKAGE, so bring as much as you like or there is a bottle shop a short walk away.
Another big plus for us as my wife has coeliac disease is that the food here is GLUTEN FREE.
We just keep going back time after time.
They do close early. The last patrons are usually off by 9.30pm. They also can get very busy so it is advisable to book ahead.
They have a web site at: http://www.mysticindianoosa.com.au/

1  Thank markrus
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this authenticly decorated Indian restaurant, tucked around the back street of Noosa Junction, the service was great, the menu offered extensive variety and the food was just fantastic, like no Indian I have ever eaten before. A must try!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

While sititng on the footpath opposite the supermarket wasn't the highlight compared to many places we could have eaten in Noosa, the food more than made up for it. Very well priced and decent portions. Could have happily eaten there every night on holiday