“Beach Bum- Scott Dillon”
Review of Beach Bum Australia - CLOSED

Beach Bum Australia
More attraction details
Owner description: Beach Bum is much more than just your average surf school, we are a boutique style tours company offering patrons the opportunity to live the life of a true "Aussie Beach Bum" through an eclectic mix of tour options that takes our guests to some of the very best, most pristine, exciting and unique attractions that SE Queensland and Northern NSW have to offer.
Brisbane, Australia
“Beach Bum- Scott Dillon”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Had a great time both surfing and getting shown so me of the local area. His enthusiam and knowledge of both were great. Plenty of feedback which was very helpful. Has given me the surfing bug and would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Visited February 2013
BeachBumNoosa, Owner at Beach Bum Australia, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
Beach Bum Surfaris endeavours to make each individuals experience with us as enjoyable and memorable as possible whilst still being educational.
Our value for money Tours are designed with you, the guest in mind.
He thankyou all for taking the time to review us and hope you continue your individual quests to become True Aussie Beach Bums....

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome gold coast tour”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I would definatley recommend Beach Bum tours to anyone visiting Brisbane or the Gold Coast! 3 of us went on a 1 day tour which included a surfing lesson at Kelly Slater's favourite beach to surf at in the world, a trip to a surf factory outlet & to finish a swim at a beautiful spot with natural rock slides & waterfalls surrounded by trees millions of years old. Our Instructor / Tour Guide was Queensland surfing champion Scott Dillon & was so helpful & friendly. I've always wanted to try surfing & am so glad I did. I also got some great bargains at the surf outlet & had heaps of fun at the rock slide. The whole day was an awesome experience & great value for money. I'm definatley keen to do another Beach Bum Tour next time I'm in Queensland. Thanks Scott!

Melbourne, Australia
“Great weekend”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

A great weekend had by all. I have had a lesson before but nowhere near this level of tuition. Very personal and very constructive. All of other other days events like the rock slide and so on were awesome too. I also got to meet some pro-surfers. It was also great to be on one of the truly great world famous surf beaches. No one else has that!

Brisbane, Australia
“Great surf lesson! :)”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a full day Surfari a couple of days ago. The surf lesson was perfect, we were a small group (4 people). Scott taught us the basics in the sand, then we jumped into the water, fell a couple of times, received a few tips and corrections and...got up and stood on the board for a little while! What an awesome feeling!
Then we visited a surf outlet and finally went to the Water Slide Mt Cougal National Park in Currumbin.
I definitely recommend this activity!

Thank you Scott and Sacha for a lovely day out :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best first time surfing trip!”
Reviewed 31 October 2012 via mobile

I went on the Beach Bum Surfari after winning a holiday to the Gold Coast from the UK and it was definitely one of the highlights of my entire month on the East Coast!

The instructor Scott was very friendly and you could tell he knew what he was talking about when it comes to getting on the board.

In transit entertainment was great and surfing on one of the greatest beaches in the world was a perfect location.

Group numbers were small which mean a lot of time in the water ( which was needed for me to get the hanging of staying on my board!).

The trip to the waterfall and nearby creek was a great extra to the Surfari! Would definitely recommend!