To escape business and get away from it all we thought the Sheraton, Noosa would not only be relaxing but also trusted in their approach to excellence. Only one free wifi access per room meant that my husband and I had to alternate use ! During breakfast I asked for an expresso but was told there would be an extra charge of $4.50 per cup ! The brewed (stewed!) coffee was the worst I have tasted. I have stayed in many Sheraton Hotels around the world and have never been charged extra for my choice of coffee during breakfast. I was told by the manager this particular Sheraton is a resort hotel; however since we arrived conferences have been checking in and many people joining the main breakfast area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Sheraton