Stayed recently during Christmas here in a Pool View room.
Room was quite oversized, lots of room, very clean, and very cosy. Room had free complimentary wifi - however in saying that, wifi was very basic, mainly for browsing the internet etc. Rooms had a small kitchenette (microwave and your essential plates etc) which i found was extremely handy Pool was okay, however during our stay it was just overcrowded with kids running every where. Pool actually also looked bigger on the website. Still lovely to chill at during the day though :)
Only proper downside to our stay would have been the service. Went to the service desk a few times for directions and help and there was no one standing there? we actually had to get the Valet men outside to call on her walkie talkie (or whatever) to get one of the receptionist ladies out to help us.. we were also charged $30 for valet even though we opted to do self-parking. This was resolved soon though.
Would definitely recommend the Sheraton Noosa for families more so than anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Sheraton