We stayed at the Sheraton from Jan 1-5, 2014. What a great way to end our 2 week trip to Australia. We had stayed in some more rustic accommodations in other locations so we were ready for this lovely resort. The location on Hastings Street was very convenient. We walked to the National Park, the beach, shopping, dining and of course sampled all the ice cream shops! I also took a Sunset Boat Tour which departed right outside the hotel.
The staff was very friendly and very helpful in answering our many questions. We enjoyed the pool and ate the fabulous buffet breakfast each morning...yum! We had a rate that included breakfast for 2 of the 3 of us.
Thanks to Sheraton Noosa for running an outstanding resort and providing helpful service. Our room was very spacious and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Noosa Sheraton