1,179 results
All reviewsswim up barthe beach house restaurantpeter kuruvitahastings streetthe riverself parkingpool areaa river view roomper dayrooms are largemini barbuffet breakfastacross the roadspa bathsmall kitchenettebars and restaurantslovely pool
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed from Friday 7 to the 10th of March. Upon arriving we had to wait for about 10 mins as there were a few people waiting to be checked in however there were three workers behind the desk. Extremely friendly staff greeting you as you walk past them. Hotel itself is amazing and so is the location. We absolutely loves our stay, thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Porters5
Thank you for your review and your very positive words on our resort and our associates.

We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and your compliments have already been shared with the team here so they can see first-hand how much you appreciated their wonderful service.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next taking a break on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Many thanks again for your review, and for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Well, we have recently arrived home after another wonderful stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa, it is our fourth stay and will not be the last, there is no other place we would consider staying in Noosa - this is our second home!

After having to previously cancel our trip due to unforseen circumstances and to delay our visit (again thank you so much Stephen for being so kind to us at this time), we were so happy to be at the Sheraton and given such a warm welcome by Kate & Stephen.

The refurbishments to the Hotel are beautiful, the décor in the room was very modern and stylish, I loved the couch, it was so comfortable, and the bed was divine. The kitchen was very well equipped and loved that the Resort is still promoting the $20 voucher if you do not have a daily service. The Housekeeping staff were very friendly as usual - always a greeting or smile.

We had daily visitors to our balcony in the form of two friendly lorikeets, I am a huge bird lover, so that was one of the highlights of our stay for me!! I miss them!

Our daily breakfast at Noosa Beach House was wonderful, lovely to see the Chef from years ago is still there, his omelettes have been worth the wait, my husband told him this as well! The range of food is brilliant - something for everyone. Very hard to return to normal breakfast fare at home! The person that greeted us at the desk there every morning was so nice, sorry I didn't get her name.

In fact, all staff were great, all very friendly and professional, from Front Desk and Concierge, to Housekeeping and Maintenance, it is always the same, and apparent that they enjoy their jobs, which is great to see.

This time around we didn't stay in Noosa as 'tourists' but as future residents to the area, so a lot of our days were full of exploring the surrounding areas, so it was so nice to come back to the Sheraton after a long day and just relax within the Hotel. I look ten years younger after my stay (if only that were true!!) - but seriously you will never be disappointed with your stay here.

We are already planning our next trip back and will make sure it is soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShazznDazz

Dear ShazznDaza
Thank you for your wonderfully entertaining review and I am glad that your plans all fell into place this time to enable you to stay with us once again. It was a pleasure to read your very positive comments on our beautiful resort and I am delighted that you loved the results of our recent refurbishment and the introduction of Noosa Beach House Restaurant. Like all of our returning guests we are seeing some fantastic comments and praise for the refurbishment and all it brings to our Resort and our community.
I loved reading your review (especially about the lorikeets on your balcony) which I have already shared it with all of the team here and noticed on the site that some guests have had similar experiences with these beautiful birds and posted their photos on here.

Once again ShazznDaza, thank you for taking the time to post your review - the team here (and the lorikeets) look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here for one night in February and it was out of peak season and I was surprised by the underwhelming experience. It was an okay experience for $199, but I would not stay here again at that price.

To summarise:
Pros- Great check in staff member in the afternoon. Very professional and friendly.
Great wine store adjacent to the resort
Big rooms
Vittoria coffee and plunger in room means you can make your own great coffee in the morning
Great 42" Philips LCD tv.

Cons- An outrageous $30 for one night of valet parking...and you have to valet park because the underground carpark is a maze- Extortion. I stay at a 5 star hotel in Cairns that only charges $15 for valet and another only $8 for self park. A total ripoff.

$6 for a can of soft drink from the mini bar!

Disorganised morning check out staff in the morning. I checked out at 6.45 am and told them I would need my car by then. I also called 10 minutes prior to checking out but no one answered the reception phone. Not very professional for a supposed 5 star resort.

The address is WRONG. The entrance is NOT on Hastings St, it is the street behind. Quite misleading and again very pathetic that a chain like 'Sheraton' has to resort to this cheap trick to attract more guests.

Finally, I was told that they would enrol me in the SPG loyalty program, and yet a month later no card has been sent to me nor email acknowledgement. I guess that means I will not be staying in another Starwood hotel or resort. Oh well, cest la vie!

In summary, there are a few other genuine 5 star resorts and hotels in Noosa and unless Sheraton fixed the problems I mentioned, I would not stay here again. Quite disappointing.

Room Tip: Try to get a Ocean View room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Fussyandhonest

Dear fussyandhonest
Thank you for your thorough and descriptive review and for the obvious time you have taken to note both the positive and negative aspects of your recent stay.

We are grateful for your feedback – and your comments particularly in relation to the interactions you had with the front desk staff will certainly be beneficial when we commence our next round of staff training. As we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional Sheraton branded service in all departments of the hotel, the overall experience you witnessed is of a concern and for this I sincerely apologise.
In relation to the parking charge, while parking in the Hastings Street vicinity is a premium in general, for our guests staying for 7 nights or more we do offer a discounted rate for our secure, undercover parking. We also have several packages available at certain times throughout the year which can include a variety of value adds such as breakfast, spa treatments, upgrades and complimentary parking to name a few. These packages are displayed on the Sheraton branded website.
I would also like to apologise for any inconvenience you experienced when finding the hotel main entrance. For those new to the Resort, the hotel has two entrances, one on Hastings Street and the other from Noosa Parade which are both well signed and there is easy pedestrian and disabled access (via the terraced walkway) to both the beach and to the Noosa River which is adjacent to the hotel. The original decision to have the carpark entrance via Noosa Parade would have been because Hastings Street does get quite busy and congested.
With regards to your new SPG membership, I am concerned that you have not received your welcome pack yet as this usually only takes about 7 days to be processed from the States and sent to our guests. If you have the time, it would be appreciated if you could kindly contact the hotel directly so we can follow this up for you as we cannot ascertain your details in this forum.
Once again fussyandhonest, thank you for choosing to stay with us and while you have indicated that you may not return for a future stay, should you reconsider your decision please contact either myself or our Front Office Manager directly and we will ensure that your next stay is a truly memorable one.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great pool. Great location. Rooms were good with a very limited "kitchenette" with toaster, water pot and microwave. Had a wonderful time. No kiddie pool. Swim up bar was nice. Beach very close and lovely. But there are jelly fish and my little niece got stung. No biggie but watch out.

Stayed: February 2014
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear JudyJudyJudyH
I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I’m delighted you have taken home some wonderful memories of your holiday here. It is always great to read when our overseas guests have also enjoyed their stay and I will certainly share your review with all of the team here. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon to the hotel the next time your travel plans bring you back to Australia and indeed to beautiful Noosa.
Warm regards.
Stephen Ferrigno.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife and I loved this hotel from the moment we arrived. A warm welcome from the concierge Jo Jo, who magicked the luggage from our hire car straight into our room, was followed by a sixty-second check in with the no-fuss reception staff. Ten minutes later we were by the pool with a club sandwich and a Peroni on the way. We hadn't visited the Sheraton before its refurb last October so can make no comparisons, but there's nothing like staying in a hotel where everything is new, bright, clean - and works. The Sheraton make a big thing about their new 'sweet sleeper' beds and until you have experienced a night in one, you can't imagine how comfortable they are. The hotel is located on Hastings Street right in the heart of this fun, fashion-conscious resort full of great restaurants and is a two-minute walk from Noosa's breathtakingly beautiful mile-long beach with the finest, softest white sand. Wi-fi for a week cost $30 which seemed steep at the time but includes access to three devices and delivers an acceptable 3-4Mbps. If it's bo-ho you like, you'll find the Sheraton too business-like (there is a good business centre if you need to work from here). But we found it a great place to chill out and a great jump-off for day trips to the Australia Zoo to the south and Lady Elliot island on the Great Barrier reef in the north.

Room Tip: Go for one of the Ocean Studio rooms on the Sixth floor if your budget can run to it. They all have a great view of the ocean beyond the pool area below, plus a balcony with a table and two chairs. They're large, spacious and have widescreen TVs and a useful bar/kitchen area with everything you need if you feel like pigging out on a pizza takeaway, or bringing in your own fresh fruit.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Glenburnhall
Thank you for your review and your very positive words on our resort and its fabulous location.

We’re delighted you and your wife enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to experience so many of our facilities. Your compliments have also been passed onto all of the team here, especially to the ‘magical’ JoJo, so they can see first-hand how much you appreciated their exceptional service.
I’m also delighted that you had such a wonderful sleep on our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. As this bedding concept is a global brand standard, if you were wishing to purchase one of them, I am sure that one of our larger UK Sheraton properties would be able to assist with the details or you can find more information via http://europe.sheraton-hotelsathome.com .
Many thanks again for your review Glenburnhall, and for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you back to Australia and indeed to beautiful Noosa.

Warmest wishes