1,191 results
All reviews swim up bar the beach house restaurant peter kuruvita hastings street the river pool area a river view room per day rooms are large mini bar buffet breakfast across the road spa bath small kitchenette bars and restaurants lovely pool school holidays
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here Sun-fri for our mini moon. We ended up choosing to stay here as we got a great rate on a secret last minute room which seemed obvious to be the Sheraton. In comparison to the nearby apartments $210 per night seemed better value for ridiculously overpriced Noosa. It is in a great location. We just kind of wish we'd been spoilt and upgraded as it was our honeymoon and the occupancy didn't seem to be too full. We had a standard room overlooking the pool. They are great sized rooms, with a very comfy bed and good included amenities such as a coffee plunger for instance! We did have a nice stay. The staff were friendly and cocktails by the pool were great. The only downsides were that our pillows were way too soft and lumpy, which is a shame since the bed was so great. We only had the buffet breakfast once after pooling a couple days if $20 vouchers from not getting the room serviced. At a usual $35 per head I think the buffet is quite poor value. Great muesli,yoghurts etc but the hot food was a bit 'sad' looking. I think there is much better value elsewhere on Hastings. And they need to do something about those slow as toasters! Overall, we'd stay again for the pool, location and the room. Good spot to stroll to the beach and nearby restaurants.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear PetaW
Firstly congratulations on your recent marriage and I am delighted that you chose to spend this special time with us. Thank you for sharing your experiences on so many aspects of your stay and I am pleased that you found the generous size and additional appointments in your room, and the proximity to Hastings Street shops and restaurants, both convenient and relaxing.
I am sorry though that even though you loved the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, you found the pillows not to your liking. As we do offer a variety of different pillow types on request, should you have the opportunity to return for a longer stay in the future, please mention this when you are making your reservation or on arrival, and we will be more than happy to offer you a selection of pillow to choose from.
Congratulations again - thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and we’re looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to beautiful Noosa if you are able to escape for a ‘maxi moon’.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Just returned from a 4 night stay for a bit of relaxation. The hotel has been renovated since our last visit and looks great. The rooms are still are great size and the bed is a genuine King size not 2 single pushed together. The buffet breakfast selection has also improved. Great location within easy stroll to everything. The highlight was all the new equipment in the well appointed gym.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Holidayfixation
I’m delighted that you have returned home feeling relaxed and would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us again for your recent holiday. We have been receiving some very positive feedback from our return guests about the changes we have made since the recent renovations and I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience so many of them.
Thank you again for your lovely review and as we are planning to made some new additions to our hotel gym, I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times now and have-to say, one of my favourite hotels. Staff are amazing, pool and pool bar are incredible and rooms are comfortable and beautiful. Love Noosa and this is just perfection

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear KellieN
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for your very positive review, both of which are truly appreciated.

I totally agree with you that we are very fortunate to be located in such a prime location and coupled with exceptional staff, sees our resort as still the only 5 star hotel in the Hastings Street vicinity.

As you are just down the road, I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on another return stay the next time you are back up on the Sunshine Coast.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed from Friday 7 to the 10th of March. Upon arriving we had to wait for about 10 mins as there were a few people waiting to be checked in however there were three workers behind the desk. Extremely friendly staff greeting you as you walk past them. Hotel itself is amazing and so is the location. We absolutely loves our stay, thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Porters5
Thank you for your review and your very positive words on our resort and our associates.

We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and your compliments have already been shared with the team here so they can see first-hand how much you appreciated their wonderful service.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next taking a break on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Many thanks again for your review, and for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Well, we have recently arrived home after another wonderful stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa, it is our fourth stay and will not be the last, there is no other place we would consider staying in Noosa - this is our second home!

After having to previously cancel our trip due to unforseen circumstances and to delay our visit (again thank you so much Stephen for being so kind to us at this time), we were so happy to be at the Sheraton and given such a warm welcome by Kate & Stephen.

The refurbishments to the Hotel are beautiful, the décor in the room was very modern and stylish, I loved the couch, it was so comfortable, and the bed was divine. The kitchen was very well equipped and loved that the Resort is still promoting the $20 voucher if you do not have a daily service. The Housekeeping staff were very friendly as usual - always a greeting or smile.

We had daily visitors to our balcony in the form of two friendly lorikeets, I am a huge bird lover, so that was one of the highlights of our stay for me!! I miss them!

Our daily breakfast at Noosa Beach House was wonderful, lovely to see the Chef from years ago is still there, his omelettes have been worth the wait, my husband told him this as well! The range of food is brilliant - something for everyone. Very hard to return to normal breakfast fare at home! The person that greeted us at the desk there every morning was so nice, sorry I didn't get her name.

In fact, all staff were great, all very friendly and professional, from Front Desk and Concierge, to Housekeeping and Maintenance, it is always the same, and apparent that they enjoy their jobs, which is great to see.

This time around we didn't stay in Noosa as 'tourists' but as future residents to the area, so a lot of our days were full of exploring the surrounding areas, so it was so nice to come back to the Sheraton after a long day and just relax within the Hotel. I look ten years younger after my stay (if only that were true!!) - but seriously you will never be disappointed with your stay here.

We are already planning our next trip back and will make sure it is soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShazznDazz

Dear ShazznDaza
Thank you for your wonderfully entertaining review and I am glad that your plans all fell into place this time to enable you to stay with us once again. It was a pleasure to read your very positive comments on our beautiful resort and I am delighted that you loved the results of our recent refurbishment and the introduction of Noosa Beach House Restaurant. Like all of our returning guests we are seeing some fantastic comments and praise for the refurbishment and all it brings to our Resort and our community.
I loved reading your review (especially about the lorikeets on your balcony) which I have already shared it with all of the team here and noticed on the site that some guests have had similar experiences with these beautiful birds and posted their photos on here.

Once again ShazznDaza, thank you for taking the time to post your review - the team here (and the lorikeets) look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa in the not too distant future.