1,179 results
All reviewsswim up barthe beach house restaurantpeter kuruvitahastings streetthe riverself parkingpool areaa river view roomper dayrooms are largemini barbuffet breakfastacross the roadspa bathsmall kitchenettebars and restaurantslovely pool
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have great expectations from a Sheraton stay . .. I expect great customer service and a relaxing special time. This one didn't let me down .. the staff are polite & helpful, the rooms comfortable & clean, the facilities good - why wouldn't I return. Thank you

Room Tip: A river view with a balcony is sooooo good - one doesn't want to leave
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear gelli2005
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa for your recent stay in Noosa and for taking the time to post your lovely review.
It is always great to read when a guest has enjoyed our 5 star experience we pride ourselves on delivering and I will certainly share your review with all of the team here. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon for another relaxing holiday in beautiful Noosa.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel to be very suitable. The staff we encountered were all very helpful, the room was very comfortable, breakfast was good, the pool area clean, reception staff very nice. Noosa is an expensive area and costs were in keeping with a higher standard hotel located in the area (we found). Next time we may try Appt located right ON the beach instead, but would be happy to stay here again. Ps Valet parking unnecessary as plenty of spaces locally.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Mercedes1970
Thanks so much for reviewing your recent stay here at Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa and we genuinely appreciate you sharing so many of your impressions of the resort and of the outstanding service you received.
As the hotel is ideally located, within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and directly across the road from beautiful Noosa Main beach, when you are looking to return, please contact the resort directly so we offer you the best accommodation options (including suites and villas) for your needs.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and I hope you will have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here Sun-fri for our mini moon. We ended up choosing to stay here as we got a great rate on a secret last minute room which seemed obvious to be the Sheraton. In comparison to the nearby apartments $210 per night seemed better value for ridiculously overpriced Noosa. It is in a great location. We just kind of wish we'd been spoilt and upgraded as it was our honeymoon and the occupancy didn't seem to be too full. We had a standard room overlooking the pool. They are great sized rooms, with a very comfy bed and good included amenities such as a coffee plunger for instance! We did have a nice stay. The staff were friendly and cocktails by the pool were great. The only downsides were that our pillows were way too soft and lumpy, which is a shame since the bed was so great. We only had the buffet breakfast once after pooling a couple days if $20 vouchers from not getting the room serviced. At a usual $35 per head I think the buffet is quite poor value. Great muesli,yoghurts etc but the hot food was a bit 'sad' looking. I think there is much better value elsewhere on Hastings. And they need to do something about those slow as toasters! Overall, we'd stay again for the pool, location and the room. Good spot to stroll to the beach and nearby restaurants.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear PetaW
Firstly congratulations on your recent marriage and I am delighted that you chose to spend this special time with us. Thank you for sharing your experiences on so many aspects of your stay and I am pleased that you found the generous size and additional appointments in your room, and the proximity to Hastings Street shops and restaurants, both convenient and relaxing.
I am sorry though that even though you loved the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, you found the pillows not to your liking. As we do offer a variety of different pillow types on request, should you have the opportunity to return for a longer stay in the future, please mention this when you are making your reservation or on arrival, and we will be more than happy to offer you a selection of pillow to choose from.
Congratulations again - thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and we’re looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to beautiful Noosa if you are able to escape for a ‘maxi moon’.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Just returned from a 4 night stay for a bit of relaxation. The hotel has been renovated since our last visit and looks great. The rooms are still are great size and the bed is a genuine King size not 2 single pushed together. The buffet breakfast selection has also improved. Great location within easy stroll to everything. The highlight was all the new equipment in the well appointed gym.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Holidayfixation
I’m delighted that you have returned home feeling relaxed and would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us again for your recent holiday. We have been receiving some very positive feedback from our return guests about the changes we have made since the recent renovations and I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience so many of them.
Thank you again for your lovely review and as we are planning to made some new additions to our hotel gym, I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times now and have-to say, one of my favourite hotels. Staff are amazing, pool and pool bar are incredible and rooms are comfortable and beautiful. Love Noosa and this is just perfection

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear KellieN
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and for your very positive review, both of which are truly appreciated.

I totally agree with you that we are very fortunate to be located in such a prime location and coupled with exceptional staff, sees our resort as still the only 5 star hotel in the Hastings Street vicinity.

As you are just down the road, I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on another return stay the next time you are back up on the Sunshine Coast.