1,191 results
All reviews swim up bar the beach house restaurant peter kuruvita hastings street the river pool area a river view room per day rooms are large mini bar buffet breakfast across the road spa bath small kitchenette bars and restaurants lovely pool school holidays
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Recently stayed Sheraton Noosa as part of a business trip. It was OK, but not the usual standard of what we've come to expect from Sheraton hotels. The rooms were nice, but perhaps the decor more targetted towards families.

We did notice that the majority of guests were families or retirees, so we did feel a little out of place. The restaurant was OK, but again, lacked lusture. It was a reasonable hotel, clean and tidy but not really set up for corporate.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bridgesflora
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear bridgesflora, thank you for your comments concerning the recent conference visit in Noosa and here at the Hotel. We are fortunate that in general our facilities and services are most suitable for conference delegates and leisure guest alike and more importantly flexible to suit the various nuances of these customers. I am pleased that your overall impression was favourable and hope to see you again one day soon. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2014

After hearing great things about the newly refurbished Sheraton Noosa, we booked in for a 6 night holiday. Our first room overlooked a loading dock on the adjacent shopping centre, complete with large rubbish skip and we had crows sitting around the balcony railing. After stating we were not satisfied with this room ,we were moved to a pool view room. Now we only had 2 double beds as against the requested King size bed. The TV didn't work, a light was missing from the bathroom and the bathroom door had 2 positions - either wide open, leaning against the toilet or shut. Even though the hotel appeared to be only partially full, we had guests with babies booked into both adjacent rooms - this meant several sleepless nights as the crying was clearly audible. Buffet breakfast was included in our package, but if we wanted a decent cup of coffee (not stale dripolator rubbish) - we had to pay extra for it. Future guests should also be aware that this hotel and surrounds are completely Non Smoking - includes all balconies and the pool and garden areas. To smoke one must exit the grounds completely and either stand on the footpath (not a great look) or walk around to the dock area. No rubbish bins are situated anywhere around the hotel, meaning many guests simply dump whatever, wherever they can.
Sorry Sheraton Noosa, but we were less than satisfied with our experience and won't be back.
PS: Parking starts at $20 per day.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool area are sunny but noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fran O
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear FranO

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us for the first time and for taking the time to post your reviews. I am naturally very disappointed that you have departed the hotel with a level of dissatisfaction and for this I would like to sincerely apologise. Unfortunately I cannot gather all of the information from your stay on this forum to be able to offer you a more detailed explanation on each of your points, however if you have the time, please contact me directly as I would like to have the opportunity to discuss any aspect of your stay with you personally.
I am also concerned to learn of your disappointment regarding our ‘100% No Smoking’ policy and I would like to apologise if this was not brought to your attention prior to your arrival at the hotel. In line with the general public expectations and liquor licensing laws, Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa has been 100% non-smoking for over 6 years now which not only includes all restaurants, bars, guestrooms and guestroom balconies, but all of the outdoor areas in the resort as well. The details of our non-smoking policy are advertised on our websites, during the reservation booking procedure and during our check in process our associates communicate our 100% non-smoking policy to our guests.
Having said all that and whilst I cannot change some of the expectations and experiences that you had during your stay, I can certainly rectify the ‘housekeeping’ issues you mention and would like to thank you for bringing these to my attention.
As we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service, facilities and genuine care for our guests and their individual needs it is disappointing to learn we have not effectively delivered on that promise in your eyes on this occasion and for that I am genuinely sorry.
While you have indicated that you may not return for a future stay, should you reconsider your decision please contact either myself or our Front Office Manager directly and we will ensure that your next stay is a truly enjoyable one.
Once again Fran O, thank you for taking the time to post your reviews and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for another Noosa holiday.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have great expectations from a Sheraton stay . .. I expect great customer service and a relaxing special time. This one didn't let me down .. the staff are polite & helpful, the rooms comfortable & clean, the facilities good - why wouldn't I return. Thank you

Room Tip: A river view with a balcony is sooooo good - one doesn't want to leave
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear gelli2005
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa for your recent stay in Noosa and for taking the time to post your lovely review.
It is always great to read when a guest has enjoyed our 5 star experience we pride ourselves on delivering and I will certainly share your review with all of the team here. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon for another relaxing holiday in beautiful Noosa.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel to be very suitable. The staff we encountered were all very helpful, the room was very comfortable, breakfast was good, the pool area clean, reception staff very nice. Noosa is an expensive area and costs were in keeping with a higher standard hotel located in the area (we found). Next time we may try Appt located right ON the beach instead, but would be happy to stay here again. Ps Valet parking unnecessary as plenty of spaces locally.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Mercedes1970
Thanks so much for reviewing your recent stay here at Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa and we genuinely appreciate you sharing so many of your impressions of the resort and of the outstanding service you received.
As the hotel is ideally located, within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and directly across the road from beautiful Noosa Main beach, when you are looking to return, please contact the resort directly so we offer you the best accommodation options (including suites and villas) for your needs.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and I hope you will have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here Sun-fri for our mini moon. We ended up choosing to stay here as we got a great rate on a secret last minute room which seemed obvious to be the Sheraton. In comparison to the nearby apartments $210 per night seemed better value for ridiculously overpriced Noosa. It is in a great location. We just kind of wish we'd been spoilt and upgraded as it was our honeymoon and the occupancy didn't seem to be too full. We had a standard room overlooking the pool. They are great sized rooms, with a very comfy bed and good included amenities such as a coffee plunger for instance! We did have a nice stay. The staff were friendly and cocktails by the pool were great. The only downsides were that our pillows were way too soft and lumpy, which is a shame since the bed was so great. We only had the buffet breakfast once after pooling a couple days if $20 vouchers from not getting the room serviced. At a usual $35 per head I think the buffet is quite poor value. Great muesli,yoghurts etc but the hot food was a bit 'sad' looking. I think there is much better value elsewhere on Hastings. And they need to do something about those slow as toasters! Overall, we'd stay again for the pool, location and the room. Good spot to stroll to the beach and nearby restaurants.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear PetaW
Firstly congratulations on your recent marriage and I am delighted that you chose to spend this special time with us. Thank you for sharing your experiences on so many aspects of your stay and I am pleased that you found the generous size and additional appointments in your room, and the proximity to Hastings Street shops and restaurants, both convenient and relaxing.
I am sorry though that even though you loved the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, you found the pillows not to your liking. As we do offer a variety of different pillow types on request, should you have the opportunity to return for a longer stay in the future, please mention this when you are making your reservation or on arrival, and we will be more than happy to offer you a selection of pillow to choose from.
Congratulations again - thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and we’re looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to beautiful Noosa if you are able to escape for a ‘maxi moon’.