1,191 results
All reviews swim up bar the beach house restaurant peter kuruvita hastings street the river pool area a river view room per day rooms are large mini bar buffet breakfast across the road spa bath small kitchenette bars and restaurants lovely pool school holidays
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had to go to the sunny coast for a funeral and decided to stay at the Sheraton at Noosa. I had stayed there on previous occasions although several years earlier. The check in was fine and the service from the Valet parking was first rate. However that was about where the service ended. There was no minibar whatsoever. Not even milk for tea. When I ordered a meal, the pot of tea arrived with a cup to pour it in. The waiter did not mention that the metal lids covering the meals were hot, so when I took the lids off I burnt my hands and blistered the tips of my fingers. The price for the meal was extraordinarily expensive as well. Eight dollars for a pot of tea... which con sited of hot water and a tea bag and no cup or saucer. For the money I was paying for the room, it did not come with wifi access ( it was a considerably more expensive option). I was somewhat frustrated with this whole experience and let my feelings be know to the staff when I left at 5am. The service was ordinary.

Room Tip: Be sure to mention if things are substandard. They are quite helpful....eventually.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Leslie M
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear LeslieM
Thank you for taking the time to post your review from your stay with us in August 2013 during the period in which the hotel was undergoing a $10M refurbishment. During this period that concluded in September last year some of the services, such as minibar, were removed during that period and I am pleased to confirm they are all back in the rooms for the enjoyment of our guests in our newly refurbished rooms.

Whilst part of this feedback is related to that rebuilding period in 2013, some isn’t and I am genuinely sorry that you left the hotel with a certain level of dissatisfaction at that time and am concerned to read that this experience is still disappointing for you some months later. I regret that these service shortfalls were not brought to our attention while you were still in house as this would have given me the opportunity to rectify them and avoid the negative memories that you have left with.

As we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service, facilities and genuine care for our guests and their individual needs it is disappointing to learn we have not effectively delivered on that promise in your eyes on this occasion and for that I am genuinely sorry.

While I cannot change what has happened and as it is difficult to “turn back the clock” and address some issues in this forum, if you would like to further discuss any aspects of your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

A nice foyer area leads to a nice pool area. The rooms were spacious. We had one overlooking the river so we enjoyed sitting on the balcony. Sensational bed with luscious feeling sheets. One of the best beds I have slept in on our travels. Deborah and Adam were two staff members who really helped make the experience more enjoyable. The restaurant whist being modern with lots of light lacked ambience and the feeling of being classy. The location is Hastings Street. Not beach front though. Good safe parking.

Room Tip: View of river
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear AndyandCathy
Thank you for your review and your very positive words on our resort and its fabulous location.

We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to experience the beauty and tranquillity of the Noosa River from the comfort of your balcony. Your compliments have also been passed onto the Front Office team and to Deborah and Adam in particular, so they can see first-hand how much you appreciated their wonderful service.
I’m also delighted that you had such a wonderful sleep on our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. These beds and the linen components are available to purchase from Sheraton On The Park in Sydney via sheraton.com/sydneysweetsleeper.com or please contact us directly and we will be able to assist with the details.
Many thanks again for your review, and for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you back to beautiful Noosa.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had super room in this quiet hotel. A one street town not much nightlife. But fabulous beach!
Trips available to Australia Zoo and water sports. Hotel a bit pricey but worth it to us.
Can't agree with the reviewer about the inadequate room as ours was fantastic!
If you want nightlife this town( one street) is not for you and most restaurants were closing around 10 though some were still being patronised by a few.
The hotel is not directly on the beach though some apartments are- but it is a step over a small tree lined street only. They are fine about you taking towels( pool area) onto the beach- and you don't even have to sign them out , like most hotels!

Room Tip: Ask for ocean front/ view. It is across the street from the ocean
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlynisGlynis
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear GlynisGlynis
I was so proud when I read your review and would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us for your Noosa holiday. When I shared your review with the team here they were delighted that they played a part in creating some wonderful holiday memories for you both. The beauty and tranquillity of the Noosa certainly makes for a relaxing and interesting holiday and I am also pleased you found the size of the room and our facilities comfortable for your stay. Once again GlynisGlynisl, thank you for your review and from all of us here, we wish you safe travels back to the UK.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Recently stayed Sheraton Noosa as part of a business trip. It was OK, but not the usual standard of what we've come to expect from Sheraton hotels. The rooms were nice, but perhaps the decor more targetted towards families.

We did notice that the majority of guests were families or retirees, so we did feel a little out of place. The restaurant was OK, but again, lacked lusture. It was a reasonable hotel, clean and tidy but not really set up for corporate.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bridgesflora
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear bridgesflora, thank you for your comments concerning the recent conference visit in Noosa and here at the Hotel. We are fortunate that in general our facilities and services are most suitable for conference delegates and leisure guest alike and more importantly flexible to suit the various nuances of these customers. I am pleased that your overall impression was favourable and hope to see you again one day soon. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager

Reviewed 18 March 2014

After hearing great things about the newly refurbished Sheraton Noosa, we booked in for a 6 night holiday. Our first room overlooked a loading dock on the adjacent shopping centre, complete with large rubbish skip and we had crows sitting around the balcony railing. After stating we were not satisfied with this room ,we were moved to a pool view room. Now we only had 2 double beds as against the requested King size bed. The TV didn't work, a light was missing from the bathroom and the bathroom door had 2 positions - either wide open, leaning against the toilet or shut. Even though the hotel appeared to be only partially full, we had guests with babies booked into both adjacent rooms - this meant several sleepless nights as the crying was clearly audible. Buffet breakfast was included in our package, but if we wanted a decent cup of coffee (not stale dripolator rubbish) - we had to pay extra for it. Future guests should also be aware that this hotel and surrounds are completely Non Smoking - includes all balconies and the pool and garden areas. To smoke one must exit the grounds completely and either stand on the footpath (not a great look) or walk around to the dock area. No rubbish bins are situated anywhere around the hotel, meaning many guests simply dump whatever, wherever they can.
Sorry Sheraton Noosa, but we were less than satisfied with our experience and won't be back.
PS: Parking starts at $20 per day.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool area are sunny but noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fran O
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear FranO

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us for the first time and for taking the time to post your reviews. I am naturally very disappointed that you have departed the hotel with a level of dissatisfaction and for this I would like to sincerely apologise. Unfortunately I cannot gather all of the information from your stay on this forum to be able to offer you a more detailed explanation on each of your points, however if you have the time, please contact me directly as I would like to have the opportunity to discuss any aspect of your stay with you personally.
I am also concerned to learn of your disappointment regarding our ‘100% No Smoking’ policy and I would like to apologise if this was not brought to your attention prior to your arrival at the hotel. In line with the general public expectations and liquor licensing laws, Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa has been 100% non-smoking for over 6 years now which not only includes all restaurants, bars, guestrooms and guestroom balconies, but all of the outdoor areas in the resort as well. The details of our non-smoking policy are advertised on our websites, during the reservation booking procedure and during our check in process our associates communicate our 100% non-smoking policy to our guests.
Having said all that and whilst I cannot change some of the expectations and experiences that you had during your stay, I can certainly rectify the ‘housekeeping’ issues you mention and would like to thank you for bringing these to my attention.
While you have indicated that you may not return for a future stay, should you reconsider your decision please contact either myself or our Front Office Manager directly and we will ensure that your next stay is a truly enjoyable one.
Once again Fran O, thank you for taking the time to post your reviews and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for another Noosa holiday.