1,179 results
All reviewsswim up barthe beach house restaurantpeter kuruvitahastings streetthe riverself parkingpool areaa river view roomper dayrooms are largemini barbuffet breakfastacross the roadspa bathsmall kitchenettebars and restaurantslovely pool
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Large international hotel chains often receive lower ratings than they deserve because of their apparent impersonal nature. However, the Sheraton at Noosa deserves a top rating. The rooms - all recently renovated are specious, the beds extra comfortable, the pool area is great and the service is attentive and pleasant and the location on Hastings Street is perfect. This was our 8th visit to the Noosa Sheraton and the first since their recent renovation. We stayed in a king river view suite on the top floor with a great view west down the river. The only things I could fault about the room were the size of the supplied gowns - you needed to be a size 6 to fit in them - and perhaps an expresso machine would have been nice. The hotel facilities are great for a short break. The pool area is extensive in size with plenty of lounges and towels and a swim up bar and beverage area; the restaurant is top quality and the breakfast covers all that you could ask. The River Bar off the main foyer unfortunately is not open every night and offers a very limited range of cocktails which is a pity because it could be the perfect place to relax before dinner. I have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world and this must be close to my favourite..

Room Tip: River view rooms have the best outlook... go for 5th or 6th floor,528 - 538 or 628-638 even numbers
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear rainman37, I have to agree with your review comment in terms of the river view as it is a personal favourite of mine. Whilst I think the Noosa National Park and the Pool and Ocean all offer beautiful vistas to enjoy from our rooms I love the tranquillity and pace of activity one sees when watching the world go by on water. Whether it be the pelicans, the cormorants or the water craft it is hard to go past the views on that side of the hotel. Thank you for your comments on the service as well. As a well travelled person I hope you agree with the opinion that the easy part is getting the marble, brass and bright lights right and that the soul and service is what distinguishes one hotel from the next. I am of the firm belief we have got it right at Sheraton and am proud to say the team here delight in this service culture as you encountered during your stay. Thank you again, warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My family and I just returned from a 3 night stay at Shearton Noosa Resort & Spa. Our stay was absolutely beautiful; excellent location on Hastings Street, our room was very clean and spacious and included a kitchenette with a toaster and microwave, the beds were comfy, our bathroom was huge (beautiful big shower with lots of storage space and a spa bath), beautiful pool with a pool bar, excellent gym with new equipment, friendly staff and the lobby smells absolutely amazing, like sea mist. Our booking included buffet breakfast which we had everyday - it was the best buffet breakfast we have ever had. The staff at breakfast were very friendly and attentive, including the chefs who will specially cooks eggs to your liking. They were very quick too. We honestly couldn't fault a single thing about this resort. We will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in an Ocean Studio on the top floor, with a view of the pool and the ocean. The room was very quiet. It was lovely sitting on the balcony enjoying the views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Angie_xx2014 You should be a professional writer! I am biased of course when I receive such positive reviews but this flowed, was balanced and most enjoyable to read (I have declared my bias already!). My genuine thanks for such a glowing review. To learn that the Sheraton scent is noticed in such an appealing way and complementary to our service and your experience just adds to the whole review. I look forward to hosting you back here again one day soon. Best regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Lovely hotel. Superb pool and brilliant room. Staff and facilities top notch. Highly recommended. Make time to laze by the pool before you hit the beach or Hastings St eateries. I found this hotel after reading other excellent trip advisor reviews and didn't disappoint. Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Keith B, thank you for taking the time to stay with us and write your review. All of the team take great pride in their work and I am proud as punch to see our guests enjoy their service delivery time and time again as reflected in our Tripadviser comments. I hope to see you again soon. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

From the moment we arrived we felt comfortable and the staff were lovely. We arrived too early to check in but were able to park and use the amazing facilities - a swim relaxing by the beautiful pool with a drink followed by great food and music at the Beach Bar on Hastings Street. The location is perfect and there really is no need to leave the hotel but Noosa National Park is a must do walk and, as the weather was perfect, we did. (We saw a turtle and a dolphin but no koalas this time.) A spa in our spacious room before dinner, a walk along the boardwalk of Noosa main beach at sunset, and Hastings Street with all the fairy lights and our perfect day was coming to an end. No rushing about in the morning though with late checkout we hit the beach in the morning and spent the afternoon by the pool. We felt as though we had been away for days. My husband loved it so much he has paid for our daughter and son to go with their partners and of course we will be back, hopefully for a lot longer!

Room Tip: I would imagine over school holidays the rooms opening on to the pool area might understandably be a bit noisy
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JJ&Co, thank you for your lovely review and I am really pleased to see a “local” enjoy so much more that the Sunshine Coast offers when it is right on our door-step. The National Park experience never leaves you wanting and the turtles are still out at Hell’s Gates and the dolphins make nice company along the way. There isn’t much more to say but thank you for staying with us and I am pleased the Sheraton Resort played a part in creating so many fantastic memories for you both. Pleased to see it is a family tradition! Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The staff at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa are some of the friendliest staff we've ever come across at a hotel. Thank you for making our 10 year wedding anniversary memorable. We loved everything about the Sheraton Noosa Resort and can't wait to come back again.

Dear JenniR
WOW – what a wonderful story to share with the team here and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted that we were able to play a small part in creating some lasting memories of your Wedding Anniversary stay and we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon.
Warm regards