Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)
View Hotel
Lake Cootharaba Motel(Boreen Point)
1,081 results
All reviewsswim up barthe beach house restaurantpeter kuruvitahastings streetthe riverself parkingper daypool arearoom was largea river view roommini barbuffet breakfastacross the roadspa bathbars and restaurantslovely poola lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Had just the one night for our anniversary, bit of a wait getting booked in they said would call when room ready so we walked around Hastings St, eventually went back even though had no call about 3pm and our room was ready. i like the 12 noon check out. View from our room was ordinary, (overlooked the back of a few shops and a club i think which got a bit noisy early hours) but room was nice very large and clean and comfortable. short stroll to main shops in Hastings Street plenty to see and do and heaps of places to eat. (breakfast a tad pricey at the Sheraton) Short stroll also to beach.

Room Tip: Have put poor for the breakfast even though i didnt have it, the Price put me off, fairly expensive but there are plenty of other places within hastings st which are great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing to spend your short Anniversary getaway at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa and for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted that you overall had an enjoyable break however I am concerned and would like to apologise for the service shortfall you experienced in relation to your checkin experience. The hotel spends a considerable amount of time and resources on staff training, especially our front line staff and your comments have certainly highlighted an area which needs further focus and training and I would like to thank you for bringing this incident to my attention.
Once again cherylngreg, thank you for your feedback and the next time you are planning a Noosa getaway, please contact either myself or our Guest Services Manager directly and we will ensure that every aspect of your next stay is memorable for all the right reasons.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed here before the renovations and now after. I love the facelift they gave it. Very trendy indeed.
The service is everything you'd expect from a Sheraton. Top end facilities & location is perfect.
My daughter & I thoroughly enjoyed our mini break there for her birthday. Especially the buffet breakfast. It was delicious.
We'll be back time and again.

• Stayed: April 2014
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Leezy72
Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and for choosing to stay with us once again. As a return guest, it was a pleasure to read your positive comments about the changes we made during our recent refurbishment and I’m delighted that you and your daughter have taken home some wonderful memories from this special birthday break.
Once again Leezy72, thank you for sharing your holiday experience online and I look forward to welcoming you back when next your travel plans bring you back to beautiful Noosa.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 5 nights in a studio room. Room was spacious, clean, modern and quiet. Comfortable bed and pillows. Pool is nice (avoid school holidays if you want peace and quiet there). Aqua spa is excellent. Decent gym too.
Easy access from hotel to Hastings street bars and restaurants and also to the river side and main beach.
Helpful and knowledgable reception and concierge staff. Pool staff and Beach House bar staff great also.
In room tv channels could be better.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Salv834
Thank you for choosing Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa for your recent stay in Noosa and for taking the time to post your positive review.
It is always great to read when a guest has enjoyed our 5 star experience we pride ourselves on delivering and I will certainly share your review with all of the team here. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon for another relaxing holiday in beautiful Noosa.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Loved this hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and very large size. Also fridge and microwave in room was very handy. Manager went out of his way to make us feel welcome.
Clean and beds were great! Location is in town but just steps from beach and some wonderful restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sfcaluv2travel
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear sfcaluv2travel, I am pleased that your visit was one with so many memories about Noosa and the Sheraton. At 55 squares I believe we have the largest standard 5 star rooms in Australia and for stays of a few days they really do live up to their reputation as comfortable and matched to the various travel personas of family and couples as the space and facilities you mention along with a spa bath and balcony and so on service my customers so well. I appreciate the time you took to share your experience and thank you for choosing to stay with us. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The room was huge, expecially the bathroom. Really nice to have a balcony to sit outside at night. The pool area is amazing - and the swim up bar is great, perfect staff.

Everything was just as you would expect from such an iconic hotel. Breakfast in particular was great - so much choice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear tina14011, I really enjoyed reading your review as it captures some of my favourite things about the Resort and all we have to offer visitors to Noosa. I have written on many occasions about the destination and how it has so many attractions and so much to offer and likewise the Resort (but I don’t want to sound too biased when writing about my own Hote)l and with reviews like yours I don’t have to. Thank you again for taking the time to write and hit so many of the key highlights. I look forward to welcoming you back again one day soon. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno, General Manager