Stayed on Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th April, weather was terrific and so was the hotel. First time we had stayed at any Sheraton property and it was great. Pool area was large, clean and impressive --- nearby poolside bar could provide good range of snacks, drinks etc. Gym was well equipped for occasional users and we had it to ourselves each time we visited it --- you even had a view over Hastings Street from the exercise bikes and could watch the Noosa world go by. Room was very spacious and the king size bed was very comfortable --- it overlooked the river (and a nearby carpark) with some views towards Noosa Hill. The breakfasts were excellent featuring great service and even better personally prepared Eggs Benedict. The make your own juice machine was a healthy novelty. The beach is across the road and through an easement with plenty of great eateries all around. All these positives and at a great price, too. Heartily recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Sheraton