“Birthday Treat”

Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed on Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th April, weather was terrific and so was the hotel. First time we had stayed at any Sheraton property and it was great. Pool area was large, clean and impressive --- nearby poolside bar could provide good range of snacks, drinks etc. Gym was well equipped for occasional users and we had it to ourselves each time we visited it --- you even had a view over Hastings Street from the exercise bikes and could watch the Noosa world go by. Room was very spacious and the king size bed was very comfortable --- it overlooked the river (and a nearby carpark) with some views towards Noosa Hill. The breakfasts were excellent featuring great service and even better personally prepared Eggs Benedict. The make your own juice machine was a healthy novelty. The beach is across the road and through an easement with plenty of great eateries all around. All these positives and at a great price, too. Heartily recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool or the river would be wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Stephen A,

Thank you for your comprehensive review of the Resort. I think you have captured most of what makes the Sheraton and Noosa such a wonderful combination and I am mindful that in such a destination we have a responsibility to ensure we play our part when hosting visitors to the area as the leading 5 star hotel in Noosa it is critical we offer our guests the little things as cooked to order eggs benedict to start the day or a fully equipped gymnasium facility to work it off in the afternoon. I have to agree with you on the view of the Noosa river being relaxing and lovely to see and of course hard to get away from the hinterland and National park views all from your own balcony. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon. Warm regards, Stephen Ferrigno.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions this year .The first was on a surfing trip in May when I stayed in a suite for 1 week .More recently I stayed for 1 week in a room for 1 week as a result of a famly illness .
On both occasions the staff were friendly and very attentive .I am pleased to say that this extends from the Bellboy to the General Manager .

The Hotel has recently been refurbished and modernized .The rooms are large and each room has a comfortable couch , table and chairs ,and a small kitchenette.Many of the rooms have wonderful northern views of the pool and the higher floors also allow one to see Laguna Bay .
The only criticism is the bathrooms only have one basin to share with one room mate.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor with both pool and sea views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Peter H
Thank you for returning to our beautifully renewed resort and for taking the time to share your experience via this TripAdvisor review.

I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of the associates here once again displayed the 5 Star Sheraton branded service which we all pride ourselves on delivering to our guests.
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your return the next time you are visiting the beautiful Sunshine Coast.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great terrace to spend the afternoon and see the world go by. Great coffee and excellent live entertainment. Staff is friendly and sufficient, that's what you expect of a 5 star hotel of the Starwood Group.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EW1962

Dear EW1962
Thank you for sharing your impressions of your time here at the Hotel and for your positive post. The Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita Restaurant and Bar has certainly been well received since opening last year and being right on Hastings Street it is the ideal location to escape the sun, relax and enjoy a cold beer, wine or cocktail and ‘people watch’ from the comfort of your lounge and I am glad that you had the opportunity to do just that. The bar also offers an ever-changing all day dining menu where you can always find something to tempt your tastebuds.

Once again EW1962 thank you for your review and I hope that we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us at the Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa the next time you are up on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for a week in May to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and had a really relaxing time. The room was very spacious overlooking the pool. Staff were very helpful especially those in the restaurant at breakfast, dinner at the restaurant was outstanding food amazing. We also had a couples treatment at the day spa which was really enjoyable. We would definately return to the Sheraton again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dlvanr

Dear dlvanr
Congratulations on your 20th Wedding Anniversary - it was a pleasure to have you staying with and I am delighted that we were able to play a small part in ensuring that this special stay was a memorable one.
I’m also delighted that you had such a wonderful treatment at the Aqua Day Spa and I will certainly share your kind words with the Spa team.
Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa possibly for your next anniversary (if not before), so you can enjoy more of what the hotel and Noosa has to offer.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here Australia Day weekend - staff were amazing facilities just perfect...... And only a short walk to beach :)
Shops were just out the front door, cafés restaurants also. I would completely recommend that families, couples anyone to stay AAA

Room Tip: 521 room number
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Fjmwrw
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Fjmwrw
Thank you for choosing to stay with us over the Australia Day weekend and for taking the time to share your experiences. I am very proud of the team here and the effort they put in each day to help create wonderful memories for our guests and I have already shared your review with all of the team. The hotel certainly is in an ideal location, close to the shops, restaurants and the beautiful Noosa National Park and main beach and I am glad that you were able to make the most of it all.
Once again Fjmwrw, thank you for posting your review and we look forward to welcoming you all back the next time you holiday in beautiful Noosa.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

What a wonderful place for a Conference . Every detail was performed to perfection and staff are amazing the location is smack bang in the middle of Hastings street and right across the road from the beach . Wonderful shopping surrounds the resort .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear aussielovesaholiday
It was an absolute pleasure to read your review and I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay. Our Sales and Conference team constantly strive to deliver a 5 Star experience for our conference groups and they were thrilled to know their efforts were recognised by your positive recommendations.
Thank you again for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another relaxing and memorable stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed at The Sheraton, Noosa Heads many times over the years. This stay however was my first stay since the recent renovations were complete. The Noosa Lifestyle Studio was the perfect room for my 2 night stay, it was expansive, bright, chic and comfortable. The only down fall of the stay was a security breach on our floor at 1am in the morning and then again at 3am in the morning, with a loud booming voice sounding over the internal PA system each time, scaring the hell out of my sister and I, all on the eve of my wedding. Suffice to say it was a long tiring start to the day. Thankfully this was quickly made up for my the lovely breakfast chef, who was bubbly and friendly and made a mean eggs benedict. The night of our wedding, my husband and I stayed in the same suite, he was also impressed with the room and the hotel overall. Overall my only gripe would be the PA system announcement and the nil recognition of my husband and i's wedding, after travelling the United States and UK for our honeymoon, we were welcomed by each hotel with a small congratulatory gift at each destination, adding a simple yet appreciated touch.However no such luck at The Sheraton, a minor detail yet nonetheless worth the mention. All in all, my stay was enjoyable. I will be staying again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karamea S
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Karamea S

Congratulations on your wedding celebrations and the irony of me mentioning that now is not lost on me as I write this. Please accept my sincere apologies that we failed to acknowledge it in a timely way and you are most kind in writing you have enjoyed your stay and will return despite this error. Please feel free (as this forum respects your privacy) to contact me directly upon your next visit and mention this response so that I can personally look to ways to respond and show the kindness we failed to afford on the occasion of your wedding night. I will be sure to pass on your comment to Jamie, Sean or Damien who amongst the 3 chefs would have served that delicious eggs benedict for you. I know they will appreciate the feedback as they take such pride in their work.

Regards,

General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Noosa
The Sebel Noosa
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas
RACV Noosa Resort
RACV Noosa Resort
#2 of 10 in Noosa

Been to Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort? Share your experiences!