“Fabulous deal”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
glasgow
“Fabulous deal”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We got a stunning deal on Expedia UK that may our stay here all the better. The "suite" we got with spa tub was huge, clean and more than comfortable.
John the American chap on the front desk went out of his way to make us feel welcome, the front door and parking staff are great and a good laugh.
If we get this same price again this is the best place to stay in Noosa,

Room Tip: Book with Expedia UK !
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear row62,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton in Noosa and your time holidaying here. It is of particular merit to learn the service and staff created some nice memories for you and I am pretty sure they enjoyed your company as much as you theirs. Jon receives so many compliments with his naturally warm and service focussed smile and again I will pass on your kind words. We hope you do get as good a deal again and if not don’t forget to try our site or call the Hotel! See you soon row62.
Stephen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
New Zealand
Reviewed 19 July 2014

From arrival to departure we were made to feel special in a pleasant genuine manner. The whole staff without exception were exemplary. It really doesn't matter how wonderful the facilities are, how appetising the meals are, how spacious and well appointed the rooms are or how beautiful the outlook from the balcony, it's the staff of the hotel that create a lasting impression.
We had booked for a weeks warmth, away from the cold NZ winter. Our travel agent chose this hotel and booked limousine transfers with Hugh's Travel. We had the most fantastic driver, Daniel, who made the long journey entertaining and stress less. (It was nose to tail on the motorway due to a major concert taking place at a venue near the motorway.)
We arrived late evening in Noosa Heads to a view that, for me, was breath taking. All the trees on Hastings Street were bedecked in white fairy lights. (Being English I truly miss the Xmas lights, so my trees in NZ are bedecked with solar lights all year round!) sad I know but it makes me happy. Back to the Sheraton.
We were greeted by a lovely, dark haired young lady at reception. Her name was Anne as I recall but I'm afraid my memory for names is somewhat unreliable these days. As all the reception staff were so helpful and pleasant in their dealings with all visitors, it probably would be inconsiderate of me to single one out above the others.
Our spacious king bedded room on the top floor had a large balcony overlooking the pool and with the sea view we requested. Better still it faced West, giving us the most glorious sunsets to view, whilst sipping our pre dinner drinks.
Sleep quality was exceptionally good. The bed was so soft yet very supportive. No aching back in the morning.
Dinner the first night, due to the late arrival ( 8pm) was taken in the bar attached to the restaurant.
Again the staff were lovely and the bar food was well cooked and presented.
Breakfast was amazing considering the choices and Sean (the chef from Liverpool) was excellent. Small gripe about the rolling toaster being replaced by two old domestic toasters, when it broke down. Bit chaotic, with a mass, not queues, of people in confined space, watching toasters, wanting to order eggs but unsure whether to do so before toast or after.. Amusing looking back. Possible subject for a situation comedy. Needless to say, Sean sorted it the following day together with the lack of butter.
Evening meals were excellent in every way. The restaurant is open to non guests so make sure you book a table in advance.
The village/town of Noosa Heads was captivating. Beach walks, sea swimming, surfing, canoeing, river taxis, boat hire, bush walks and shopping. Cafés and bars abound, enabling the weary to simply sit and engage in the most interesting pastime 'people watching'.
We went on a boat to the Sunday market at the far end. It called at 7 little quays, each having a different type of attraction. You could hop on and off as many times as possible visiting as many of attractions as you wished. It was a lovely way to travel and a fun day out. We took a water taxi another day. The skipper,Tony?, gave us a very informative talk on the area and we saw Richard Branson's new house,, (before he did!!)
Some reading this may think its a long winded report. I agree but then I think this hotel, it's staff and it's location deserve the effort.
J

Room Tip: We had room overlooking pool facing West high floor. But rooms overlooking River would get early mo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear jennam4,
I loved your review and whilst I am biased I think most people reading it will agree that it is concise across so many areas of the hotel and to the point especially for those researching the potential to stay here in future. Your balanced complimentary feedback is appreciated and especially for Sean at breakky and the team I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments. Jennam4, for my team and I to know we have played a small part in creating some wonderful Noosa memories is central to our brand values and I thank you for sharing it with so many.
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last week and the room was huge and the view over the river was great. Breakfast was fantastic and I like the added touch of being able to make your own vegetable/ fruit juice. I haven't seen this before at a hotel buffet.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river are great.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Adelaide204,

Thank you for your review and I agree the views down the Noosa River are probably the most relaxing and best in my opinion. Whilst many guests prefer the Ocean or Poolside views for me it will always be River. I have passed onto our Chef Frank who along with Jamie and Sean and the team delivered the new juice feature you spoke about and today’s day and age of healthy eating I am glad we provided an option you enjoyed so much. I look forward to seeing you here in Noosa again soon.

sydney, australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The sheraton

Stayed in room 534 July 11-14 river view. Lovely view of the luxurious houses. Not much light/warmth to balcony, maybe due to it being winter. In future I'd ask for a pool view. That had light all day long. Not a negative, just a heads up for people booking. The 55m2 studio room with spa bath was lovely and spacious. Foxtel with E!, Sports etc was available. The kitchenette was more than adequate for making brekky and lunch. We cleaned as we went but I must highlight the chamber maids did a great job, they put our dishes away and really cleaned up everyday. Which we weren't expecting at all. We didn't use the spa bath but looked lovely. Bathroom was very spacious. I couldn't fault the room and the location of the hotel was excellent. Beside everything you need. Gorgeous restaurants in Noosa, who knew?! Bistro C, Berdardo's, Ricky's, Wasabi and so many more!
I used the gym once and it had everything I needed. Treadmill with tv connected, weights, cross trainer etc. Didn't use the pool as a bit nippy, but the pool area was lovely. Pool bar closed around 3-4 everyday. Free Wifi available in room, lobby and by pool which wasn't highlighted online. So we found that most convenient.
We found the staff to be very pleasant and would recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank rozmackie
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear rozmackie
Thank you taking the time to post such a positive review on your Sheraton Noosa experience, and are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us on your visit to the Sunshine Coast.
We appreciate the detail in your review and are pleased you loved the convenient location of the hotel and the appointments and spaciousness of your room. All of our guest rooms and suites are larger than the average hotel room and all have the additional appointments of kitchenette, balcony and spa bath as standard which certainly do make for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Thank you again for your wonderful recommendations and for choosing to stay with us and we hope that you will have the opportunity to return soon - why would you want to go anywhere else!.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Have stayed at the Sheraton Noosa on 3 separate occasions over the past few years and every stay has been great.

The hotel has been recently renovated and looks even better then the first couple of times I stayed.

The hotel has a very nice luxurious feel to it, even when staying in the lower priced rooms. I've stayed in the nicer rooms with a spa on the balcony also and they are phenomenal, worth spending the extra money on for a special occasion.

The staff have always been very friendly and very helpful.

It's also worth looking for a deal that includes the buffet breakfast downstairs, as they do a really good buffet breakfast there with great food and great variety.

The Sheraton at Noosa is probably one of me and my wife's favorite places to stay. Do yourself a favor and splurge a little to stay here sometime. You'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: Have stayed in a variety of rooms here on different occasions. All are nice, worth spending some ext...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jololol
Thank you for taking the time to post your glowing review and I am delighted that you and your wife had another wonderful Sheraton Noosa Resort experience. It was a pleasure to read your very positive comments on our beautiful resort and I am pleased that you loved the results of our recent refurbishment and the introduction of Noosa Beach House Restaurant. Like so many of our returning guests we are seeing some fantastic comments and praise for the refurbishment and all it brings to our Resort and our community and I am glad that you felt the same.
Once again Jololol, thank you choosing to stay with us again and as you are virtually just ‘down the road’ I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back soon – our Breakfast Buffet awaits.
Hobart,Tasmania
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed 4 nights in July on an amazing rate offered directly from the hotel. Amazingly the resort did not appear that full given the Winter weather was amazing. Nights were cool (12-13) but days quickly warmed up to 21-22. From the moment we checked in the staff were amazing. Very polite and helpful and discreet. We had a studio which are normally tiny but our 5th floor studio was huge. A good size balcony to enjoy the view (poolside is best). Bathrooms are modern with large shower and separate large spa. A small kitchenette and pleasant fittings. Best of all is a choice of a large pool that offers food and bar service or directly across Hastings Street is one of the best beaches in Australia. There are plenty of cafe's and restaurants on Hastings Street to choose from with 3 right on the beach and a great surf club. Highly recommend for a Winter get-a-way.

Room Tip: Poolside have the better outlook and level 5 or 6 you get ocean views.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear FlashHobart_Tas
It was a pleasure to read your review and I am delighted that your Winter Warm-Up was everything you had expected and more. The weather has been glorious here of late and it was fantastic to hear that you took full advantage of it. The generous size and additional appointments in all of our rooms and suites, coupled with the proximity to Noosa Main Beach, National Park, Hastings Street shops and restaurants, certainly make for a convenient and relaxing holiday.

When I shared your review with the team here they were delighted that they played a part in creating some wonderful holiday memories for you.
Once again FlashHobart_Tas, thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you feel the need to escape the southern winter chill.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms are very large and well priced. Nice, clean and well equipped aswell.

The staff were nice especially reception staff.

The price of the food was a bit high eg: Pool bar and room service.

Last point I will make is shop around for the best room rate. After calling them and 2 mins online I had 3 different rates.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Lars D
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Lars D
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review and for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted that your overnight stay was such an enjoyable one and I have already shared your kind words with the all of the team here, especially our wonderful Reception staff. Whilst I am not aware of the specifics of the call I hope the options provided were useful in best personalizing your reservation to include parking or breakfast or a particular room type or view. In any case, the next time your are planning a Noosa getaway, please contact the resort directly and we will be able to offer you the Starwood Best Rate Guarantee. Once again Lars D, thank you for sharing your experience and we certainly hope to welcome you back (hopefully for a longer stay) the next time you need another relaxing holiday in beautiful Noosa.