The hotel is lovely very spacious. Every single staff member was excellent to deal with. They offer a $20 voucher to use at the Pool Bar or toward breakfast if you decline housekeeping. They all acknowledge you with a smile and nothing was too much trouble. The standard Hotel rooms are very spacious, I have also stayed in a suite but I dont feel they are worth the extra money per night unless you can get a good deal or a free upgrade. The mini bar wines and room service breakfast is stupidly over priced. For example $18 for a smoothie plus $8 to deliver ! We had buffet breakfast included which we enjoyed though it does lack some variety and options and gets a bit boring after a couple of days. If a view is important to you be sure to ask when you book as some rooms overlook a car park or other buildings. We look forward to coming back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun drenched beaches just steps away you're perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa's village charm. Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and our culinary delights at our signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Noosa Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Noosa Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Sheraton