“Lovely Noosa getaway.”

Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Noosa
“Lovely Noosa getaway.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had a brilliant stay at the Sherton in Noosa. We hadn't been to Noosa for over 10 years and were so impressed with our stay at The Sheraton. The friendly staff and esspecially Jon on the front desk was so friendly and helpful delivering a world class service unmatched anything in Australia. Well done. Thanks guys!

• Stayed August 2014
StephenFerrigno, General Manager at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear JimTia,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay so much and my team, who work towards creating so many wonderful memories achieved their goal of providing some for you during your visit to our Hotel. I know Jon will be pleased his service was appreciated and will be sure he receives a copy. Thank you for staying with us again and hope to see you before another 10 years goes by.
Stephen Ferrigno

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (313)
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We booked a mystery room at the last minute and it turned out to be Sheraton Noosa. The room was fantastic and the staff were all very helpful. Need to be a bit careful in the carpark with a larger 4WD as the roof is really low, but it's pretty well signed. If in doubt, park just near the entry / exit!

Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brendan G
Dear BJG1973,
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experiences of your stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed yourselves and have left Noosa with some wonderful memories.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for only a couple of days, I would of loved to of stayed longer but time wasn't on my side.
The hotel is situated on Hastings Street, Noosa, Queensland.
It's just a short walk through the side of the hotel is the Main Street (Hastings Street) there are lots after lovely restaurants and holliday shops all along the street.

The hotel has a heated pool, now I mean real heated pool. There are lots of hotels that say they have a heated pool but when you try to get in it's not heated at all.
It also boasts a fool bar. Just swim up to the bar and sit on one of the seats around the bar and enjoy a cocktail...... I did!

The hotel also has a very nice restaurant with amazing food.

The rooms are spacious and all have a balcony looking over the river or an ocean view.
The bed was extremely comfortable with nice big pillows.

I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the top level you can see the ocean.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Deb L
Dear Deb L,
I think your review has captured so much of why Noosa is special and of course I am a little biased about my own Hotel. A personal favourite of mine is the Noosa River view rooms and the breakfast but it is hard to separate dinner! We receive so many wonderful comments from big and little kids about the swim up bar stool and facilities and as noted in other posts we are honoured to know we contribute to creating so many wonderful holiday memories.
Essex
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I really liked the Sheraton. The staff were welcoming, helped us with our bags and gave us some bar and restaurant tips for our evening out in Hastings Street. We also had a drink at the bar which faces out on to Hastings Street and service was prompt and friendly. A DJ provided some live entertainment.

Our room was absolutely huge and very clean. We also took advantage of the laundry facilities on our floor. Noise wasn't an issue at all.

We had a night in with room service (cold meat platter, cheese platter and a fruit salad - all delicious) and Last Vegas on rental. Having the little sofa in our room allowed us to relax and feel at home... which was nice after several weeks of hotel rooms.

My only issue was that we were in a room with a connecting door to the adjacent room. Instead of being locked, a bolt allowed for the door to be opened a couple of inches. We piled up the suitcases so that it couldn't be opened by anyone. I also found the spa prices to be pretty expensive.

But overall, a very nice stay.

Dear A_J_Mann,
It was nice to read your review and learn just how much of the Resort you were able to enjoy and soak in while spending some weeks in your recent travels. When reading it the classic phrase “home away from home” comes to mind and I am pleased we created such a warm and comfortable environment for you to you enjoy while in Noosa. In terms of the interconnecting door feature, I can assure you the facility is secure in function and that access can only be gained where the user chooses to grant it (a blank plate on the inside of each door prevents anyone opening the neighbours door).
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Loved the convenient location and ability to walk everywhere. Nice room overlooking river, but a bit disappointed there wasn't a bar or cocktail lounge overlooking the beach that all guests could enjoy. Seemed a missed opportunity.

Some staff could have been more attentive or perhaps there needed to be more staff, as check in was slow, and our room wasn't ready. Hard to get information, and no directory in the room.

But overall a lovely spot, we particularly enjoyed the swim up bar when it was open and the fruit and juices at breakfast.

Dear Jac9393,
Thank you for your comments and feedback. I am pleased to confirm the printed compendiums are on their way and we will revert away from the on tv displayed information to a printed copy because of the feedback such as yours. I know our Executive Chef Frank Boulay will be pleased his initiative to create a healthy, personalized experience at breakfast has been appreciated and will be sure to go and see him to congratulate him through your comments. This juice bar feature isn’t one we have seen elsewhere and are pleased to hear you enjoyed breakfast and the juice bar so much.
Regards,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Recently stayed at this property with my husband for a well earned child free break. We arrived and upon showing a loyalty voucher we were upgraded to the 2 storey pool villa! What a treat. Room was huge and very clean with a spa bath. Location is extremely central. Our room had direct access to the pool via the pool gate. The pool has plenty of sun lounges and cabanas to laze around the pool in. We enjoyed their buffet breakfast as well as some lunches and a dinner and drinks in their front area which is open onto Hastings street so perfect to watch the day. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

Dear tegan_thetraveller,
I speak to many parents and receive comments online from similarly minded couples who treat themselves to a night or two away to re-charge and re-connect. As the venue you chose to spend this precious time I wanted to thank you and at the same time write to acknowledge the positive comments you shared.
The learn that you enjoyed many meals here and savoured the poolside fare as well, is lovely to see and a credit to the Resorts Executive Chef Frank Boulay and his team who take such pride and passion to their culinary delights and service. I hope to see you again, perhaps next time with the kids, to enjoy so much that Noosa offers families and couples alike.
Regards,
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The positives.. the location; King beds with quality sheets; nice pool. Negatives: Ill-informed hotel staff actively avoid good communication with guests. No in room compendiums (for many months). Far from the 5 star experience you're paying for. Poor quality towels, ridiculous robes, etc

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Jo_Hyph
Dear Jo_Hyph,
Thank you for taking time out to share your feedback via this forum. I was recently discussing similar points with a guest here at the hotel and will also take this opportunity to share my updates with others on this forum as well. We very excited to note new compendiums are on their way and I expect them to be here very soon bringing the finishing touches to our recent $10M refurbishment of the Hotel and we are always upgrading and reviewing the quality of our linen and facilities. I take note the program provided some comfort for you in terms of bedding and I will ask my housekeepers to keep an eye on the guest rooms terry towelling and robes. Please accept my apology that these were not up to the same high standard you experienced with the bedding. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that should your travels see you return to Noosa we are again privileged to host your stay.