“Highly recommend”
Review of The Sebel Noosa

The Sebel Noosa
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Noosa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Noosa, Australia
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Wow. We are local to the area and needed a short getaway myself, 11year old twins and another family of five. The Sebel was our choice and we are glad we chose this resort.The staff were extremely helpful and friendly problably the best I've had so far. The rooms very clean.
The resorts facilities are great. All in all we had a fantastic short break I will definately stay there again. As for position as short stroll to beach, right on wonderful Hastings Street.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Louise M
SebelNoosaGM, General Manager at The Sebel Noosa, responded to this review, 14 January 2014

I don't think people holiday at home enough anymore. What a great way to getaway without going away. Please tell your neighbours, and give them my details, we will make sure they also have a great break in our beautiful corner of the country.

You know where we are if you need a quick break again.

e: h8776-gm@accor.com
Sydney
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My family and I recently had a short break here and it was extremely relaxing. The resort is extremely secure, very well located in relation to the beach and the surrounding cafés. It has a great pool for both adults and a smaller one for little kids. The large beds around the pool are fantastic and relaxing and if u are thirsty, drinks in the fridge by reception are cheap. The complimentary apples in reception are also a nice touch. All staff from reception to housekeeping were always very courteous and friendly. Our 2 bedroom apartment was more than ample for us and very well facilitated despite the furniture being very boring in colors and style. I believe each room is different as some are privately owned. Don't order room service from Aromas cafe downstairs because it is ridiculously expensive. Go there and eat or have if takeaway. Much cheaper and yes it does offer nice food and coffee. The Sebel Resort is a great family resort to stay at.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank holidaybabe69

What a great review...thank you. I will pass your comment to the team down at Aromas who provide the in-room dining service to our hotel. I am often recommending to guests, especially families, to pre-book their groceries with Coles, who now deleiver to the resort and make use of the kitchen facilities in the apartments.

...and our apartment owners are currently reviewing the new furniture design, and it will hopefully be a little less boring!

We do look forward to welcoming back again real soon.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have stayed at this location over 10 trips and it is always a delight staying here. The rooms are tastefully decorated, the staff are friendly, the location is a dream, right on Hastings Street and a stroll across from the beach and dining in Noosa. A short stroll to the Lifesaving club for dinner or dine in with delivery from Aroma's

Room Tip: All good rooms but the front rooms can be a bit noisy from the restaurant downstairs
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tracie C
...and we love having you back each time Tracie C,

We don't get that many corporate guests stay at the resort, so we do enjoy having you here when you come up. Some great dining tips too.

Look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I stayed for a weekend to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Before arriving I had discussed and organised the surprise elements for my wife with Estrella on the front desk. She was amazing and extremely helpful. She rang me back within 15 minutes with some great options for flowers and a fondue platter. When we arrived in the room, the platter was amazing. I had not seen anything like it before with sweets, nuts, fruit with both white and dark chocolate. Needless to say, my wife was impressed and the complimentary bottle of champagne topped it off. The service from all staff was sublime and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The room was very specious, clean, modern and fitted with great appliances. I would not hesitate in recommending the hotel for a great stay. Well done Sebel Noosa!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 514DB2013

Thank you for your lovely response. When it came in I read your response out at our team meeting and Estrella was absolutely overjoyed with your comments.

We are glad your wife enjoyed the gifts we placed in your room...and well done to you for organising them...nice work!

Let us know if we can assist with any future milestones you both have...we are a perfect location for post-baby vacations! But I am sure you are getting that push from your parents already!

Happy Anniversary.