Noosa Blue Resort
US$313
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$220
  • Pool
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$246
Agoda.com
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$202
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$184
Priceline
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Coolum at the Beach(Coolum Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewspenthouse suiterooftop spayoga studiohastings streethot tubsteam roomminute walk down the hillacross the roadsmaller poolwashing machine and tumble dryerunder new managementday bedbottle shopsun loungerswatching the sunsetbbq areamain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My partner and I stayed at Noosa blue over the Valentines day weekend this year (2014) and we could not be happier with our stay. It's up the hill from the beach so it is much quieter than the more 'family orientated' hotels in Hastings St and less street noise. We had no problems walking down the hill to the beach or the cafes.

Melanie, at the front desk, could not have been more helpful and even organized for a special treat for my partner in our room. She is warm and personable and gave us a good idea of where we wanted to visit over the weekend. We encountered one issue, which was immediately rectified with a smile and thus didn't affect our stay.

We absolutely loved the decor of the room, especially the in bedroom spa and our little back patio/bbq area (which we had no expected and very much appreciated!). The bed was comfortable and the suite was very modern, clean and well equipped.

I was a little trepidated to book this after reading a few of the reviews online, but I'm so glad I did because our weekend was fantastic. My partner and I are quiet, private people and we enjoyed the peaceful tranquility of this hotel.

A big thank you to everyone at Noosa Blue.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Libbi W
NoosaBlueResort, Manager at Noosa Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

A big thank you to you Libbi W for your review. The team especially Melanie was thrilled to hear that you and your partner had a fantastic Valentine’s Day weekend. Melanie gets a real kick out of providing guest with something that personalizes their guest experience and makes their stay with us memorable. We look forward to welcome you back soon for some more peaceful tranquillity soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

If I didn't vote excellent was only because I did not get a view from my suite. It was a last minute reservation, first week of January...
I used to be a resident of Noosa Heads for many years and now I am living overseas. After few weeks here and there between the Sunshine Coast and Sydney, I needed a little resort life before returning home. I choose Noosa Blue for the situation as I could walk everywhere, also, Pauline Wolk gave me a recommandation before I made my booking and I was not deceived. She looked after me extremely well and so did the other staff members; being convalescent I needed extra care that I received gracefully, nothing that they could not do. The resort was quiet, away from the madness of the silly season, just what I needed...still being able to enjoy all Hastings Street festivities just down the road.
My suite was on the pool side, spacious, clean and full of the morning sun, as for the pool, just great to be able to do serious laps...
It was a perfect stay for me, Noosa Blue is not a 5 stars resort but certainly I received 5 stars service, thank you for the friendliness of all the staff members.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Colette O
NoosaBlueResort, Manager at Noosa Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Colette O Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure and no effort to provide those little extras you requested to make your stay more comfortable. Pauline and the team where delighted to hear that you enjoyed your little bit of ‘resort life’ before returning overseas. We look forward to seeing you when you return home to Noosa Heads again soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

It is unfortunate that I have to write this email in regards to our stay at "Noosa Blue Resort" as I am not the kind of client who complains, however, after this regretful experience I have decided that something needs to be said.
We booked a 3 night getaway at Noosa Blue Resort paying $175-$185 a night including breakfast, parking and free wifi. We had stayed at the resort 8 times over the last 5 years and it had been a firm family favourite, needless to say we were extremely excited about the getaway. However due to this experience, Noosa will never be the same and I doubt we will EVER return…
After 4 hours of driving we arrived with high expectations. We understood that the hotel was now under new management and looked forward to the new and revamped resort. Sadly the property was functioning at a higher standard when it was in receivership! I have no idea what the new owners are thinking or if they have ever been in the hotel business before – the customer service or lack of is absolutely shocking! Upon check in we were allocated into Room 318 on level 3 and this is where the real fun begins.
The Room was unclean / unsanitary - Long black hair was found all over the bathroom and in the kitchen on the bench. Towels were stained and dirty and when I asked for a new towel, the cleaners said " we do not replace the towels everyday" - Paying $185 a night you would expect some kind of cleaning service, this isn’t a hostel where you pay $40 a night and expect this level of service!
So that was the disappointing … now to the disgusting…. we also discovered human faeces on the lounge chair, & sadly there had been no attempt to clean this disgusting mess! We weren't sure what it was at first - however there is no disguising the stench of faeces. When this was brought to the attention of the cleaners, they scoffed at our request and said that we would have to pay extra $$$ for an additional clean! There was nowhere else for us to sit in the room and the management didn't even offer to let us change rooms!
Don’t get me started on the breakfast! Sure… the rooms included the breakie but seriously…no buffet breakfast and only 4 choices on the menu. If you didn't like Bacon and eggs.... or eggs and bacon then lets just say there wasn't much else! On a side note, with breakfast only 1 coffee was included (no re-fills) - hardly worth it! 4 coffees, 1 piece of toast, 1 egg cost an additional $29!!!
We cut our trip short by a day due to this experience and it is safe to say we will never return ….

14  Thank Wendy C
NoosaBlueResort, Manager at Noosa Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

The team were surprised to receive your review, especially after your comments to three of our staff how much you loved the resort noting on the first and second day of your stay you asked to be put in touch with a sales agent about buying an apartment. Management are very concerned about your comments specifically about the cleanliness of your room. We checked it immediately and can certainly reassure you that there were no faeces on the brand new sofa.
We are always happy to supply additional towels whenever requested, though as the apartments are self-contained, they are only serviced in line with best industry practice with additional servicing available by request.
It has also come to our attention that there was an issue with the café staff asking you to drink your beer from a plastic glass by our main pool, naturally this is to manage the safety risk associated with broken glass as we need to consider all our resort guests welfare. We hope this issue didn’t reflect on your judgment of the café as the staff are always only too happy to provide anything they can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We strive to provide the best service possible here at Noosa Blue and are continually reviewing our processes and procedures to try to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We would welcome the opportunity to address your comments personally via phone, we have left a few messages for you. Please feel free to call us at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Big thanks to Melanie for her wonderful services and the lovely lady in the cafe. This place is amazing. We both work long days and this is exactly what we needed. We had the Penthouse and it was amazing for the money we paid! The location is perfect as well... Hastings St right down the road and Noosa Junction the other way. The Pool also would have to be one of the best pools I have been in, in a long time. We will be coming back before the summer is over.
Shaun and Sarah

Room Tip: Penthouse! Valve for money
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
NoosaBlueResort, Manager at Noosa Blue Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you very much itsl_living_life for the positive review and sharing it in this forum, we have passed on your comments to Melanie and Bek. It’s always encouraging when customers acknowledge the hard work of our team and the effort they put in every day. We look forward to seeing you again soon before summer is over!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

seriously the Resort is not what it advertises...when I think of penthouse I think luxury and space....not here it was pretty much a large studio small kitchen and bathroom....definitely stay ed at better for less....But the cafe is one of the bests places I have ever encountered...Becky and Brenden were the highlight of our holiday with their service and hospitality...U don't have to be staying as a guest to enjoy the fabulous food and service either....
TEN STARS to Cafe @ Noosa Blue...

5  Thank Amanda M

Hi Amanda M, Thank you for the glowing review of the café at Noosa Blue, we have passed on your comments to Bek and the team. We are sorry however that your stay didn’t meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us to identify improvements and provide a better experience for our guests. We do hope you will give us another try next time you are in Noosa!