Noosa Blue Resort
US$314
US$254
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$221
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$202
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$258
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$183
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewspenthouse suiterooftop spayoga studiohastings streethot tubsteam roomminute walk down the hillacross the roadsmaller poolwashing machine and tumble dryerunder new managementday bedbottle shopsun loungerswatching the sunsetbbq areamain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2010

My husband and I stayed in this resort for 4 nights from 9 Dec 2010. the room was a good size and well laid out, bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They told us up front that the room was a serviced appartment, serviced every 3rd day. That was fine. We booked a tour to Fraser Island, leaving the resort at 6:15am. We mentioned this to a staff since we would miss the breakfast we booked. The day before we went to the tour, we found two breakfast boxes in our fridge. This is just one of the many good things we experienced in the resort. We would certainly go back.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2010

On our last morning water started flooding from overhead vent above toilet. I reported this and insisted member of staff verified situation. Soon water also dripped over basin area. No-one came from housekeeping to help clear up no alternative toilet facilities were offered no-one chapped the door or phoned to ask how we were coping. On checking out two hours later there was no apology that our stay was spoiled. Things can go wrong but we had no care or service from the staff in fact it was a case of as your leaving why complain. The bar and restraurant close at 9.30 am so no cold drinks at poolside. The whole place has seen better days but this could have been forgiven with friendly efficient management. I'd avoid this hill top resort.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank squeeker2803
Reviewed 22 November 2010

My husband and I booked Noosa Blue for a last minute weekend away and despite the negative reviews thought we would give it a go. Granted we booked the cheapest room on Wotif so we didn't expect a great room or views. The room itself is a decent size however the floors did not even appear to be swept clean. The walls need a repaint or at the very least a good clean. There were also broken louvres within the timber doors in the room that could have been easily repaired.

Of more concern is the lack of security for the resort complex. We were staying on the ground floor near the pool and at 5:30am Sunday morning were woken by an intruder trying to break into our room through the rear glass sliding doors. My husband scared him off and we called reception to report the incident. We didn't hear anything after this and didn't bother following it up on check-out because we just wanted to get out of there.

The room could have easily been made more secure if the timber louvres to the terrace were able to be locked or secured in some way - a very easy fix.

I think this resort needs a massive renovation in order to justify their room rates.

On a positive note, the staff are friendly enough and the resort pool is a good size.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hodgie_82
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Booked this off the internet and the photos looked good. Someone told us it was ok as well but clearly they hadn't been there for 10 years! Booked into the room and immediately noticed a strong bleach smell like Exit Mould or similar. Then saw the tell tale signs of mould stains on the wall in the bedroom. The white bed cover was stained in several placesand threadbare, so were the pillows and decorative cushions. The couch was old, very uncomfortable looking (cheap couch) and stained all over. Quite simpy it was revolting. My husband's not too fussy but even his reaction was an immediate "we're out of here".

The reception staff were pleasant but clearly not surprised by our complaint. They offered us a Penthouse suite but when we looked at that it again reeked of Exit Mould and the spa pool on the terrace was chipped and cracked - dangerous for kids if you had them and off putting for anyone else. The bed cover in this room wasn't much better than the other one.

We said no to the offer of the "penthouse" and asked for a refund. They charged us one night's accomodation and we were too tired and angry to argue so agreed to it. Went and booked into the Sebel which was lovely.

Quite simply - don't stay here until they up their game and refurbish the hotel - its a disgrace and clearly hasn't had any money spent on it since it was built. Other people we spoke to in Noosa said they had a lot of people complain about it recently

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gibraltarwgtn
Reviewed 25 October 2010

When I booked my accommodation I was told there was a security pool fence around the spa in the roof top penthouse suite, I even rang the resort myself and they confirmed this. I arrived at the resort and yes there was no pool fence. I was extremely angry as I have a five year old you loves jumping in the water, management told me they would have not said there was a security fence, but guess what I had it in writing from the travel agent. I made them empty the spa immediately which they agreed and it took me four days to get through to the boss to organise another room in the end we got a refund on the difference of a penthouse and deluxe. My son had left his ds game in the family room and someone had entered through the sliding doors I believe they climb over through the roof top down the stairs and into the room through the glass doors. Couldn't wait to get out left a bad experience and would never return.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family