We had a five day break at this resort recently, and can report the following
- friendly staff. The Manager (Sue) very obliging; knew a lot about the area and what there was on offer. The receptionists couldn't have been more helpful. We're not young, and they helped us with luggage. Not the usual response we're used to.
- rooms clean and neat.
- not all rooms have a view of the ocean from what we were told, but there was a glimpse from our room as it turned out. Only drawer back was the stairs, but with the luggage sorted, that wasn't too much of a problem.
- the pool area is terrific.
- kitchen was totally equipped, which meant we could cater for ourselves, which we usually prefer to do.
- rates were brilliant. Definitely value for money in our opinion.
Fully recommend this resort.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking