We have just spent two weeks at French Quarter and had a really great stay. Not sure where some of the bad reviews are coming from? I think you have to remember this resort is self contained apartments, not a hotel. If you expect a hotel, then yes you will be disappointed.
We had a renovated two bedroom room. It was clean, the AC was great, and the size perfect for us (one young toddler). We had requested a ground floor apartment away from the noise and got it. Just a perfect postion for us. The pool is great, especially for children and the location is fanatastic. In all a great resort and would be happy to stay again.
One word of caution, the apartment is fine with little kids, but it is not overly huge, would probably not stay there if I had three older children, you would be on top of each other all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Standard or Deluxe Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our Two or Three Bedroom Deluxe Poolside Apartments. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa