The location of this hotel is ideal. It's on Hastings street and also has underground parking which is great. The pool is nice also. It is good value compared to other apartments on Hastings street. We were not in one of the renovated apartments so it was very dated and little things like mould in the shower screens showed signs of this. Generally it was reasonably clean except for a few marks on blankets / sheets. We had a lid for a pot but no pot. I asked for one and was told they would see what they could do and that was the last I heard so I had to buy one and leave it behind. They do not service your room unless you stay 8 nights and we were there 7. There was a base for a portable vacuum cleaner but no vacuum cleaner which is problematic when you are staying opposite a beach. So we mentioned this and housekeeping said they removed it from the room (reason unknown) and would get another which they did. Although I'm not sure why it took a guest complaining for them to action this. Housekeeping seemed lovely and apologised about that and the pot and said they would do a mini room service to make up for it but they never did. Anyway, those minor issues aside, good location and good value. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our One or Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartments which have been refurbished. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa