The pool area was okay, but we were expecting it to be bigger. It was still heated and fun guarunteed! Plus the beach is only a walk away.
Staff were very friendly and our room was comfortable and spacious. We got a great night's sleep, so thank you, Mantra!
The rooms have air conditioning and a fan, which was great on the hot days we were there.
There is lots of delicious food options in the area, and if you want an amazing view walk up to the Laguna Lookout. Mantra doesn't have a cafe or restaurant, but we enjoyed our lunches and dinners around the area.
Overall, our stay in Mantra was enjoyable, and we look forward to visiting Australia next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our One or Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartments which have been refurbished. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. Maintenance Notice: Mantra French Quarter will be undergoing pool, sauna and change room maintenance works. The resort sauna and change room/pool toilet facilities will be closed from 30 January until 24 March 2017. There will be alternate change room and toilet facilities within the complex however there are no alternate sauna facilities. There will be remedial works being carried out throughout the pool area and complex, however the pool will remain open during this time. There will be noisy works occurring during the hours of 0830-1700 Monday – Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to launching our new and updated sauna area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa