I booked and paid for my family and I to stay. It was advertised as having been recently upgraded with perfect and bright new modenised rooms. we stayed two years ago, and guess what? They were not modernised. Rang reception straight away absolutely gutted. Room we asked for was over looing pool, we were put in room over looking busy street. Told they were full and message would be left for morning staff. Guess what, no return call to ask of we were okay and happy. Woken every morning at 5.30am by rubbish truck. Here is a list of everything that we experienced. Snail pace lifts, hot water that takes 5 to 7 minutes to come through, no room service for 4 days at a time. Wet towels that we couldnt dry because dryer keeps breaking down. It was repaired, but still did not function. worst was when we came back to our room after a day at the beach, and it was wedged open by room service and left open without anyone there!! I complained and was given a bottle of wine. Rubbish bins in garage ALWAYS FULL, sometimes parking non exsistant. I paid over $2800 AUS for this fiasco. Take my warning, do not stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Standard or Deluxe Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our Two or Three Bedroom Deluxe Poolside Apartments, offering reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa