We stayed in a one bedroom apartment on the third floor for 7 nights.
We arrived early and none of the 3 couples could get into our rooms before the 2 o'clock check in.
Our room overlooked the pool and spas. It was a comfortable room with a small balcony. The bathroom was fine....nothing elaborate but fine and the shower was good. The bed was comfortable. There is air conditioning and also fans in the bedroom and living area. The kitchen was good with microwave, hot plates and dishwasher. The living area is adequate but not huge.
There are in house movies along with some cable tv channels.
We loved the position of the property - across the road from the surf club and beach. Terrific walks along the board walk. Lots of restaurants and shops within very easy walking distance.
When we stayed here it was not school holidays but there were loads of kids - and being above the pool it was quite noisy for most of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Hastings Street, Mantra French Quarter is the perfect place to enjoy a seaside escape to Noosa. Mantra French Quarter is set back from the hustle and bustle of Hastings Street yet offers direct access to the shopping, dining and entertainment hub, making it the perfect place to enjoy the best of Noosa. Mantra French Quarter offers self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments or opt to pay a little extra for one of our One or Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartments which have been refurbished. All accommodation offers reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette including a stove top, microwave, bar fridge, toaster and tea and coffee facilities, in-house movies and cable TV. There are also laundry facilities and a balcony or terrace for relaxing in the fresh air. At the centre of Mantra French Quarter is a pool, spa, sauna and outdoor barbecue picnic area with a children's wading pool that can be accessed from your room via pathways surrounded by resort gardens. Noosa's famed restaurants and shopping boutiques are literally on the doorstep, with beaches and the National Park just a short stroll away. Within the Sunshine Coast and easily accessible from Noosa is the world's largest sand island, Fraser Island as well as Underwater World, the southern hemisphere's largest oceanarium and Australia Zoo, founded by conservationist Steve Irwin. At Mantra French Quarter you're sure to find an accommodation style to suit your Noosa holiday needs, whether it's a short or long stay you have in mind. Maintenance Notice: Mantra French Quarter will be undergoing pool, sauna and change room maintenance works. The resort sauna and change room/pool toilet facilities will be closed from 30 January until 24 March 2017. There will be alternate change room and toilet facilities within the complex however there are no alternate sauna facilities. There will be remedial works being carried out throughout the pool area and complex, however the pool will remain open during this time. There will be noisy works occurring during the hours of 0830-1700 Monday – Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to launching our new and updated sauna area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra French Quarter Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree French Quarter Hotel Noosa
- Breakfree French Quarter Noosa