“Back in Noosa to relax”
Review of Aqua Day Spa

Aqua Day Spa
Ranked #9 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: The AQUA Day Spa is a unique haven, a tranquil oasis in which to relax, unwind and be pampered.
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Back in Noosa to relax”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hi, Returned to Noosa for a time out experience and the Sheraton Day Spa was excellent. Staff were very attentive and found the spa was just what I needed to unwind. Great experience and will always return when I get looked after like they did.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cheznou

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Ok experience - ask about specials”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

My treatment was good value, $85 for use of the spa and a body scrub. I thought the staff were lovely and very attentive.

I was disappointed though that the shower was broken and the spas make a piercing noise which take a bit of effort to block out!

1 Thank soretoes
Gold Coast, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Was a wet day and the spa pool is outdoors, the relaxation area has bar like stools and treatments were only available after 3.30 on our second day

Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“need better staff”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

too over the top price wise for inexperienced workers . did like the paraphon on my legs though . My nail polish came off that day .

Visited December 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Overpriced and not relaxing!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I really look forward to a day spa experience while on holiday and usually come away feeling relaxed and invigorated, but sadly not this time. My therapist was not engaging, the bed was not comfortable (I now have a sore neck), the room was not quiet, and I could hear heavy furniture being moved about next door. I don't mind paying for a special experience, but this was not one! My skin does not even look particularly better. Go elsewhere - Noosa had other spas to choose from!