“Paradise!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Donalee and Rick are two amazing persons with deep knowledge and experience in teaching S.U.P. I miss not being able to go back to Noosa as much as I did for the last 4 years and spend time with them in those beautiful canals. It's just Paradise! I highly recommend Noosa Stand Up Padle!

Visited July 2013

Noosa, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

BEAUTIFUL experience in the rivers of Noosa! We went for 2 hours, looked at beautiful nature, houses and wildlife. Very relaxing and good exercise.

Visited January 2014
Newcastle
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best activity in Noosa we did!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My brand new hubby and I had a one hour private lesson with Rick yesterday during our mini moon in Noosa. We had always wanted to give S.U.P a go and we're so glad our first time was in Noosa with Rick. We enjoyed taking the sights of Noosa in while doing something different. We will definitely try to incorporate some S.U.P into our coastal trips from now on. Rick was so easy going, chilled and patient with us both. He's great for a laugh and can give you some great recommendations for Noosa things to do and where to eat. Thanks for a fun time and for taking such good care of us Rick. See you next time we're in Noosa!

1 Thank PetaW
Bangkok, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Beautiful area, great activity”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I didn't make reservations ahead of time, but we decided to stop by in the morning and inquire about a lesson. We were lucky to get one in at 4pm. The weather was great, the area is so gorgeous, and SUP is a great activity. Our instructor was very attentive, taught us some tricks on the SUP. It's more challenging than it looks. I highly recommend the activity. Really hope to be back.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“what a laugh”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Tried s.u.p for the first time and had a great time. Spent more time in the water than on the board but it was a bit of a rough day and who cares when the water is so warm. The gear was good and a little instruction was also good but could have done with some more. I am fairly fit and found an hour was plenty for the first time and I was stuffed at the end. If you can get in some practice on calmer waters I would recommend it before taking on the surf at the beach.

Visited March 2013