“Menu a little too clever.”

Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita
Ranked #48 of 357 Restaurants in Noosa
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Sri Lankan
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Renowned chef, restaurateur and TV presenter, Peter Kuruvita, brings his signature style and focus on local seafood to iconic Hastings St. The relaxed holiday vibe of the open terrace and bar evolves into a stylish restaurant and cocktail bar as the day progresses.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The service here was over the top, almost apologeticand I found the menu to be a bit too clever. It is an expensive restaurant and I don't think they quite executed it as well as it should be.

1  Thank AucklandKiwigirl

Reviewed 24 August 2014

On a lazy Sunday afternoon whilst on holiday we decided to stop by Noosa Beach House for a drink. We had walked past the place so many times on a stroll up and down the high street and the bar area always looked so inviting. We found a little spot in the corner facing out onto the pathway...the chairs are very comfortable and with the shutters open you get a lovely breeze blowing through. The bar staff were helpful and polite. The best thing was that as we sat there a couple of guys came to entertain everyone at a little stage near where we were sitting. They played Spanish guitar and sang in Spanish....it was so wonderful and relaxing, they were very talented. I could have quite easily spent the whole afternoon listening to them and there was no pressure to keep going to top up your glasses .....Would certainly put this on the list of stops offs for a chilaxing Sunday afternoon....

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Only had breakfast here, but they were excellent
Egg station, the usual bacon, mushroom, tomatoes etc
Great selection of breads for the toaster
Lots of gluten free options
FRUIT JUICERS FOR THE GUESTS TO MAKE THEIR OWN JUICE with lots of options of fruit to choose from
Also meats/cheeses etc to choose from
and the best muesli and fruits to choose from
all in all probably the best breakfast options I have had in a hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Again this restaurant lacks atmosphere.. I think possibly because it is used during the day for breakfast buffets. We had a good table where we could see the kitchen which was good. I had the special of sashimi of tuna - it was nice not wonderful - the tuna was cut quite thick and not sliced through properly. BUT my prawns were heavenly and would recommend this dish absolutely. My husband had the snapper curry which is famous there and enjoyed that but we both agree I had the better dish on the night. I would recommend going to dinner here for the beautiful fish and the Sri Lankan flavours.

1  Thank Lyndallaussie
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We went to the bar off Hastings Street a couple of times as the service was fantastic and the lunch that we had was fantastic.
Would definitely recommend to anyone not on a tight budget to get a delicious lunch. We didn't have dinner in the restaurant so can't comment on what that was like.