“Amazing Mexican food”
Review of Taco Boy

Taco Boy
Ranked #193 of 340 Restaurants in Noosa
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Make sure you try the burritos here, they have a choice between shredded beef, pork, chicken or vegetarian. If burritos are not your think they have plenty of other things to choose from. Portions are fantastic especially if you are travelling. Fill you up for hours. They do not serve beer here but there is a bottle shop across the road which makes the experience perfect. It is not that expensive either for the portion you get.

I would recommend Taco Boy to anybody and hopefully one day I will return to Noosa and sample another fantastic meal

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Yummy. Just had the best Burrito for lunch at Taco Boy at Noosa Junction. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was NOT a chain and they served up fresh 'home made' mexican food. Not having been to Mexico myself I cannot compare it to the real thing but I have had home cooked mexican from authentic cookbooks so I do consider myself a little bit experienced. Definitely recommend - I now want to try their Tacos and Enchiladas - might have to go back for dinner.

2  Thank DebbieJo88