“Shopaholics dream!!!”

and up
Noosa and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Day Trip from Brisbane
Ranked #5 of 60 things to do in Noosa
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We walked up and down Hasting Street, stopping in to look at the shops at a leisurely pace, grabbing a coffee to reenergise. So many beautiful shops and so many Sales at this time of year. Shops owners were friendly which just made it that much nicer. Cant wait to visit again when all the renovations are completed.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Made a booking on the phone, they told me not to wait til the following day as the tours would be full- when I went I pick up my tickets they had charged my card I higher amount and when I questioned this jan was quite rude, said I had hearing problems and refused to give me my money back so I could go with a cheaper company. Go with Peter pans or tribal if you're booking here!

1  Thank Lukshmi S
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Would definately return to Noosa.

Loved the cosmopolitan feel and diversity of the shops. It was sale time so also managed to get a few great bargains

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Always nice to take a casual walk down Hastings St. Not as much happening there as previous visits, but still enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Hastings St is parallel to Noosa Main Beach. There is something there for everyone. Cafes, ice cream, galleries, shops, bars. The Rodeo Drive of Noosa.