“The best in Noosa”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
canberra
“The best in Noosa”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Berardos reputation as the finest in Noosa is well deserved. We selected their well priced Locals menu but nothing was scimped. Food presentation and servicewere all outstanding. Not to be missed.

• Visited July 2014
berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for your taking the time to leave your feedback and we are so pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us. All the best and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Noosa.

verrierdale
“Berardo's - Noosa Long Weekend Recital & Dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Congratulations Berardo's and the Noosa Long Weekend for presenting this very special evening
event "Piano Lessons Recital and Dinner" with Anna Goldsworthy. It was a most beautifully entertaining & enchanting dinner. Berardo's provided a superb set menu and setting for the event. The service was impeccable and the ambiance perfect. I highly recommend this elegant restaurant.

Visited July 2014
berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for your comments and for joining us for this amazing event. We agree it was an enchanting evening. Please keep an eye out on our website for future events and we hope to see you again soon.
“A degustation dinner definitely worth the try”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We went to Berardo's as a big family (14 of us) to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday party.

We wanted a special dinner, which would make my Dad feel important. This dinner was perfect.
We had the degustation menu, and I remember Dad (who is a big eater) thinking he would never fill on the tiny dishes.

However each dish had the most amazing flavours, and as there are so many in the menu, at the end even Dad admitted defeat and being full.

The staff with their exceptional service, knowledge of the different elements in the dishes, and wine recommendations added the extra special feeling to the dinner.

Even though the restaurant isnt on the beach, this was definitely a highlight for our week in Noosa, and I would highly recommend it for a special couples night out.

• Visited June 2014
berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience at berardo's restaurant. We're glad your Dad had a great birthday celebration! We'll pass your compliments onto our team and hope you'll visit us again next time you have a special celebration.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“10/10”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I frequent here when visiting Noosa, it is our absolute favourite restaurant; we even held our wedding reception here!

As soon as you enter Berardo’s with the all-white interior with beautiful dimmed lighting from the array of candles scattered throughout the restaurant, you are overcome with an ultimate sense of romance and opulence.

You are then provided service by waitstaff that is incomparable; they know the wine list, the menu and the produce used in the dishes in detail. They are friendly, polite and prompt.

Now to the food, every single dish on the menu sounds divine, you will have a hard time choosing what to order, not that the menu is extensive, more so that each dish described sounds tantalising to the taste buds, and let me tell you it is! Most recently I chose the Chicken Liver Pâté, Raincherries for an Appetiser, The Local Prawns & Squid Congee for an entrée and Beef Cheek ‘ a la Borguignon for a main, then to be extra naughty I had the Belgian Chocolate, Malt Salted Caramel, Chocolate Mousse, Brewers Malt Ice Cream concoction for a dessert!!! I was in absolute heaven! And quite frankly I’m hungry just thinking about how delicious every mouthful of each dish was.

If you want to spoil your tastebuds , yourself or a loved one then I suggest booking a romantic evening at Berardo’s, it is an evening you will remember.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Karamea S
berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you and welcome back! Happy to have you visit us again. We will pass your praise onto the team, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Hope to see you again next time you are in Noosa.
Coolum Beach, Australia
“Amazing 6 years with my Partner spent at Berardo's”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Last night I celebrated a 6 year anniversary with my partner. I work at Netanya a hotel just across the road from Berardo's and I often hear of the restaurant being a lovely place to dine.

We were greeted by a tall bearded man who was very lovely and took the time to explain the menu.

During the meal we also had Gerard serve us and also take our bill, he was one of the loveliest waiters I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

After the three course meal which was presented in immaculate fashion was completed berardo's then brought out a complimentary dessert wine and a small chocolate platter congratulating our anniversary!

It was really special and thankyou. I will be recommending berardo's to the guests we have stay.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank James G
berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you James for taking the time to submit your review. Happy Anniversary and and thank you for choosing to celebrate your special occasion with us. We will pass on your great feedback to the staff and hope to see you again soon!