“Great Ambiance and Food.”
Review of Berardo's Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Berardo's Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

In Noosa for the weekend and had dinner here on second night, first night was the Beach House. Both good restaurants but this would have to be my preference.

Service excellent and food really good started with Morton Bay congee which is superb followed by beef cheek which was so tender and tasty. The first two courses were so good had to have deseert, so chose the Orange & Cardamom Cream. This didn't disappoint.

Would recommend

berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed dining with us and that you didn't go past the dessert!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Berardos reputation as the finest in Noosa is well deserved. We selected their well priced Locals menu but nothing was scimped. Food presentation and servicewere all outstanding. Not to be missed.

berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for your taking the time to leave your feedback and we are so pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us. All the best and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Noosa.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Congratulations Berardo's and the Noosa Long Weekend for presenting this very special evening
event "Piano Lessons Recital and Dinner" with Anna Goldsworthy. It was a most beautifully entertaining & enchanting dinner. Berardo's provided a superb set menu and setting for the event. The service was impeccable and the ambiance perfect. I highly recommend this elegant restaurant.

berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your comments and for joining us for this amazing event. We agree it was an enchanting evening. Please keep an eye out on our website for future events and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We went to Berardo's as a big family (14 of us) to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday party.

We wanted a special dinner, which would make my Dad feel important. This dinner was perfect.
We had the degustation menu, and I remember Dad (who is a big eater) thinking he would never fill on the tiny dishes.

However each dish had the most amazing flavours, and as there are so many in the menu, at the end even Dad admitted defeat and being full.

The staff with their exceptional service, knowledge of the different elements in the dishes, and wine recommendations added the extra special feeling to the dinner.

Even though the restaurant isnt on the beach, this was definitely a highlight for our week in Noosa, and I would highly recommend it for a special couples night out.

berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience at berardo's restaurant. We're glad your Dad had a great birthday celebration! We'll pass your compliments onto our team and hope you'll visit us again next time you have a special celebration.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I frequent here when visiting Noosa, it is our absolute favourite restaurant; we even held our wedding reception here!

As soon as you enter Berardo’s with the all-white interior with beautiful dimmed lighting from the array of candles scattered throughout the restaurant, you are overcome with an ultimate sense of romance and opulence.

You are then provided service by waitstaff that is incomparable; they know the wine list, the menu and the produce used in the dishes in detail. They are friendly, polite and prompt.

Now to the food, every single dish on the menu sounds divine, you will have a hard time choosing what to order, not that the menu is extensive, more so that each dish described sounds tantalising to the taste buds, and let me tell you it is! Most recently I chose the Chicken Liver Pâté, Raincherries for an Appetiser, The Local Prawns & Squid Congee for an entrée and Beef Cheek ‘ a la Borguignon for a main, then to be extra naughty I had the Belgian Chocolate, Malt Salted Caramel, Chocolate Mousse, Brewers Malt Ice Cream concoction for a dessert!!! I was in absolute heaven! And quite frankly I’m hungry just thinking about how delicious every mouthful of each dish was.

If you want to spoil your tastebuds , yourself or a loved one then I suggest booking a romantic evening at Berardo’s, it is an evening you will remember.

1  Thank Karamea S
berardosNoosa, Owner at Berardo's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you and welcome back! Happy to have you visit us again. We will pass your praise onto the team, it sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Hope to see you again next time you are in Noosa.