“Still Dominating Noosa food scene” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sails Beach restaurant
Ranked #7 of 333 Restaurants in Noosa
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood, European, Australian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hong Kong, China
“Still Dominating Noosa food scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Returned to Sails after many years and pleased to find that the food was still excellent. My bugs were tasty and many on our table had curry prawns which they enjoyed. Service good was perfect. Would still highly recommend for anyone visiting Noosa.

• Visited May 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Picture perfect position....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was my second visit to this restaurant for lunch. Once again we were seated at the best table in the restaurant....it was like we were the only two people there, sitting on the beach having a romantic lunch. Service is Impeccable and intuitive, food just seemed to arrive at perfect intervals and our glasses were topped up accordingly. The waitress gave informative suggestions on cocktails and wine which was welcomed. The food is always of a high standard and in keeping with the beach setting. There was a weddng that afternoon which we were informed about at the time of booking and even though we were last to leave we never felt pressure to go. This is a magical place for lunch on a perfect Queensland day.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Wooroolin Qld
“Stunning in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

If there's a better ocean ambience anywhere it must be spectacular. We had a relaxing Sunday lunch and were lucky enough to be treated to a front table and the mood was set for a relaxing experience. The service was very attentive even though the restaurant was crowded our water glass was never empty and the staff could not have been more pleasant. The menu was interesting and caters to all palettes with plenty of exquisite choices including vegetarian, chicken, lamb, duck, beef and pork. If you love seafood, choose the grilled bread with trout butter and crab lasagne for starters. I'm a sweet tooth and wasn't disappointed with the unique choice of desserts all beautifully presented and equally tasty. Something to also consider is Sails is right down near the national park which means it is quiet with less passing pedestrians on the boardwalk. This adds to the magic of this spot. Perfect.

Visited May 2014
Hepburn Springs, Australia
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Wow, what a fantastic dining experience. I was treated to Sails as a 40th birthday present, and Bronwyn our waitress was very attentive to our needs, which created a great night for my mum and I. We started with the toast and trout butter, if you love trout, you will adore this. I went on to have the lamb for entree and my mum had the zucchini flower. I then had the Morten bay bug, just devine and my mum had the duck. We washed it down with a 2011 Yeringberg chardonnay. A beautiful night, great company, thanks to my family for knowing me so well to send me to such a beautiful restaurant, congratulations to the chef for a fantastic menu, we will DEFINITELY recommend here!

• Visited May 2014
KENTHURST
“Sails worth a visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Whilst staying in Noosa we visited a number of restaurants. Sails got our tick as the best. We had lunch there twice. Food is excellent, service is attentive and the ambience is excellent. We chose seating at front row facing the beach. Try the sashimi, you can't get better anywhere else.

Visited April 2014