“The wrong turn got us to the RIGHT spot”
Review of Blue Angel - CLOSED

Blue Angel
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I confidently turned right at an intersection when I should have turned left and consequently my wife was not pleased when we didn't end up near the restaurant I had planned to take her to. Some 'angel' must have been on my side however because we spotted this restaurant offering a Wednesday night special of two courses for thirty dollars and decided (well, she decided) we were not walking another step.
I'm back in the good books because our meal was superb. We both ordered the chicken liver paté as an entree and it was so large and so tasty we just gorged ourselves. The mains were just as good. Great service and they kept coming around checking how the meals were which impressed us as well.
Sometimes a little luck goes a long way.

There are newer reviews for Blue Angel

Reviewed 24 September 2012

The service at the this little restaurant has always been great and there was no change in this when we visited. We always choose to have a meal here when we visit Noosa because of their interesting combination of ingredients and quality food. I was a little disappointed this time to see none of the more interesting dishes on the menu and so will try other Noosa restaurants in future for that point of difference. Having said that, the food was still delicious and only quality ingredients are used. It is not cheap and the fact that it has lost some of its uniqueness through providing what most other restaurants in the area provide means that when we are looking for that special meal we will go elsewhere.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

A wonderful experience of efficiency, courtesy, organisation topped off with superb food. We stayed for four hours, eating our way through the breakfast menu and finished off with champagne and birthday cake. A combination of family and friends made the day. The all-day brunch made it a very relaxed affair.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I first went to Blue Angel for a degustation night. Since then I have always been impressed with their food. They are on the expensive side, but since eating all over Australia, I believe the meals are well worth their price tags. Definitely a place to take someone for a special occasion, birthday or a fun night of gormet food delights!!

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We ate here on a recent Wednesday night, taking advantage of their 2 courses for $30 deal (only available on Wednesdays). For this deal, you get a choice of 3 entrees and 3 mains, or 3 mains and 3 desserts. We were told that the serving sizes are slightly smaller than on the normal menu, but an entree and main was plenty for us. We had the ricotta fritters and carpaccio as entrees and the pork belly and prawn linguine for mains - all very good. We found the wine list quite expensive but you can BYO for $10 per bottle corkage. Service was great.

1  Thank aussiekpn