“Gastronomic event, with a reasonable price”
Review of Blue Angel - CLOSED

Blue Angel
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We’ve visited this restaurant many times, the food and service is always wonderful. The kitchen delivers modern Australian, the services is efficient and professional. The wine list caters for many, I particularly like the inclusion of Qld wine, product from Stanthorpe and the opportunity to choose a red with a little age.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

No holiday to Noosa is complete without at least one visit to Blue Angel! During the heatwave this week, we had two wonderful dinners sitting outside enjoying a lovely cool breeze, a beautiful river view and amazing food! The staff are very welcoming and obliging. The menu offers a wide variety of choices - all sounding mouth watering. This week I ordered the pan seared scallops (two nights in a row it was such a delicious dish), the caramelized garlic and cheddar tart with an amazing watercress, pistachio and orange blossom salad and the pan roasted snapper with beautifully sweet roasted tomatoes and fennel. The Chef is amazing - the food is artistically presented to highlight the amazing fresh ingredients and absolutely delicious every visit!

1  Thank Barbara E
Reviewed 16 January 2013

My wife and I visited Blue Angel twice this week and thoroughly enjoyed our meals as per usual. The pan roasted snapper atop heirloom tomatoes and fennel was superb and the Pimms soaked pork belly the following night was really succulent. The owners know that I love dessert and bring me the dessert menu with the main menu so I can plan my meal and I have in the past ordered two desserts. I have never been disappointed with a dessert - mouth wateringly delicious and so beautifully presented. The deconstructed trifle and chocolate mousse were amazing. Thanks Rob and Catherine for another two wonderful meals!

1  Thank Geoff E
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Stylish little restaurant with lovely river views and a nice vibe. Great menu, really good wine list (Riedel wine glasses, nice touch!). I think the lady who looked after us was actually one of the owners and she was warm, friendly and helpful. The menu is very European and with such a good selection it was hard to choose, especially when it came to dessert! Standouts were the prawn entree, the confit quail and the deconstructed trifle (but I also tried the white chocolate and cherry semi freddo, wow)

1  Thank LunaDiMiele2011
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We stumbled upon Blue Angel on our 1st Saturday night on Holidays. The menu jumped out as something different to anywhere else along the Noosaville strip Beautiful food brilliantly presented & flavoursome. Great value for money & the staff/owners are engaging & welcoming. We made a point of returning again before leaving only to be delighted with the exquisite dessert :-) Blue Angel is definitely on our must do list whenever in Noosa. Fantastic!!!!! Dennis & Beate

1  Thank Vitalityden