“Bistro C does it again!”
Review of Bistro C

Bistro C
Ranked #13 of 339 Restaurants in Noosa
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I get a message on text from my niece asking if she can shout me for breakfast at Bistro C.
Oh yes I am so in!
at 8:15 it was close to booked out, however the staff where courteous, we got a ocean view table instantly (some luck involved with that, but we were not complaining).
I had chorizos and beans which was lovely, my niece had the tart and bacon which she loved.
The surf was amazing to watch though it was a cool morning.
Ok here is the surprise the price was less than I expected to pay, her dish was $20 and mine $18 from memory. I have spent huge dollars at Bistro C, at night with guests, wine, and 3 course meals, so I was very pleasantly surprised.
Was a great way to start Sunday morning.
Thank you niece!

There are newer reviews for Bistro C

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Our family went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed!My children and their partners are all foodies so It was great to be able to give them a special treat thanks to the great food and service at Bistro C right on the beach at Noosa.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

All-round great experience; lovely setting, first class and interesting menu. Food beautifully cooked and presented- entrees were duck parfait and calamari- both gorgeous, and mains seafood dumplings and duck. Both superb.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Fantastic place for couples or families, they cater for all. They are located on the beach so you get a great view while having your meal. I was here with my husband a couple of times and also been with a group family breakfast. Food and service fabulous!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We went on the recommendation of a local. We both had the seafood spaghetti which came in a big pan. Full of different fish with spaghetti cooked to perfection. Best I've ever had. Starters were excellent and service superb. Highly recommend.