Anchor Motel
US$315
US$255
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$209
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$214
Noosa Blue Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$202
US$96
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$163
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$185
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree wifisingle bed in the roomplates and bowlsthe riverthe pool looked invitingone nightgave us a mapfarmers marketdidn t worktea and coffeeshort drivethe room was nicebig tvundercover parkinglovely pool areawould stay here againthe gold coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Centrally located between Noosa Heads and Noosaville the Anchor Motel is very convenient to eateries, shopping centres and Noosa's famed Sunday farmers market. Plenty of privacy with one's own balcony or courtyard and a very nice pool area which sadly I didn't get to sample. Would recommend as a low cost alternative to Noosa's more expensive upmarket offerings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Annabel54
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This motel is the cleanest and most spacious I have stayed in. I travel all over Australia for work and pleasure and this motel is truly a 4 star rating, unlike a lot of hotels/motels that make this claim. Very friendly and informative manager as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary G
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed for one night at the Anchor Motel having booked a double room online, and paid online.
Rooms was fine and clean.
Upon checking out I was asked if I had used the other bed, as if so I would have to pay!
I booked a double. If the owner puts me in a room with another bed...surely its ok to sleep in it?
The owner said he told me that I would have to pay if I used the other bed when I checked in. He did not.
If you stay here...beware the extra bed!!!

Room Tip: ask about the extra bed policy!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gavin M
Roger G, Manager at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We apologise if we caused a misunderstanding. Most guests realise the charge for three persons will be more than for two people using an extra bed.

The writer states: "I was informed upon checking in that there was an extra single bed in the room but that we would be charged for a double only, as that is what we booked."

On arrival we informed the guest he was being charged for only the one double bed not knowing he had brought a third person who would be sleeping in the single bed which normally would attract an extra charge.

Upon check out we asked if the extra bed in the room had been used, seeing three people departing, and he immediately got very aggressive. We didn't press the issue of the extra charge, saying don't worry about it, but he continued to be unnecessarily angry waving his credit cards in my face and threatening us with a bad review.

What can you do? Some mothers have em.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Recent stayed on business - big TV , hot strong shower more than a basic room , friendly host, good free wifi , very spacious rooms, , free on site parking , clean - what more do you want? Recommended

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jackson61
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at the Anchor motel for a few days and had a great time in Noosa, we booked the Anchor due to a friends referral and found it was as good as they had said, the price was very good and the rooms big and roomy with everything you need, we had free internet that worked well and free satellite TV with movies and sports. Its only 10 mins walk from the river esplanade where all the restaurants are and more just a few minutes up the road by the Aldi supermarket.
The whole complex was tidy and well cared for with a great pool, the manager was very friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for us giving us all the directions on what to do, we jumped on the ferry at the river and went down to Hastings street which was fun. Great place, big clean rooms and good value for money, thanks Anchor for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple