“2 night stay”

Chez Noosa Resort Motel
Ranked #88 of 140 Speciality Lodging in Noosa
“2 night stay”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Friendly greeting but thats where it ends ... upon entering the unit and using the bathroom the entire bathroom was dusty and generally dirty .... thankfully it was a wedding I was attending so I had a few drinks and dinner out with friends the friday night but being drunk did not prepare me for the pain of the springs of the mattress poking me all night and the most uncomfortable nights well you couldn't call it sleep every time I moved a new spring in the ribs back or legs would make my sleep oh so pleasurable I ended up sleeping on the sagging couch the second night which was marginally better NO springs stabbing me though... found a woolworths food container on the balcony with an expiration date of 7th november with ash and cigarette buts in it thats 3 weeks old seems cleanings not a big priority at this place ... airco in the room no chane of changing temperature as no remote its on or off .... tv sucks reception fades in and out all in all $230 for a semi cleared room with a terrible bed would not recommend this to my worst enemy also my wife after reading this b4 submitting the review informs me of the spider webs and cobwebs in all rooms

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nathan B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Myself and my family stayed at chez noosa and couldn't be happier. We recieved a warm welcome and where really happy with the room for a family of four it was perfect. Huge apartment; air com, really clean, foxtel and a great kitchen area.we had a little outside area and enjoyed the BBQ and pool and spa. Great little walk to duke street and sunshine beach and 100m max to bus stops which take you directly to Hastings street and Eumondi. There's also a laundry on site.
We arrived early and the manager had our room ready in a couple of hours.
Overall we loved our stay so much we extended a night! Only one downside paid $20 for extra linen and only got 2 towels, but really given we paid less than $400 for 4 nights in noosa didn't really care.
Would reccomend as a perfect family get away.

• Stayed October 2013
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

The location of this "motel/resort" is excellent. There the favourable comments stop.

My grandson and I stayed in Apartment 15 at a room rate of $90 a night. Not cheap but acceptable if value had been received. Unfortunately that was not the case and servicing of the room was non existent in the 8 days we were there.

Our bed linen was not changed once. Nor were the rooms ever serviced. Neither were brooms or other cleaning tools supplied. I had to ask after 4 days for fresh towels.

There is a swimming pool and spa but more often than not the pool bottom was covered in leaves and other debris.

It is a pity that servicing is so poor. The rooms themselves, while dated, are quite comfortable and are well equipped. There are also bbq facilities and covered parking available.

Roger Callanan.
Freelance travel writer.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rogeritalia

Travellers are raving about these Noosa hotels

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed in Unit 9 (1st floor) with my 13 year old daughter (she slept on the fold out couch). My Dad and Stepmum stayed in Unit 5 (ground floor), which seemed to have been renovated more so than Unit 9. Both units were extremely clean with great, comfy couches and TV (also one in the bedroom), with the exception of the fold out couch in our unit which had a wee stain on the mattress. That was a bit of an "ick" moment, however the linen provided had been laundered very well and so we covered the mattress with it. My daughter said the foldout was not that comfortable, however my bed was divine - very comfortable. Great little kitchenette, a tidy dining room table with 4 chairs, ceiling fans and lots of breeze coming through the windows. A lovely sized verandah overlooks the pool (which unfortunately we didn't get time to swim in, although it looked very inviting). Hats off to management as on our arrival all the windows were open and the fans were on providing beautiful breezes and an open and airy feeling, not like other hotels we've stayed at which were older and had a feeling of mustiness. Well done - this is a big tick in my book. We would definitely stay here again. One other little downfall however is there is no tea and coffee provided. Whilst this hotel was rather cheap ($135 for one night + $10 for the fold out couch linen), and very cheerful, I would have thought tea and coffee would be stock standard for our stay. I queried the lady at reception and she simply said "No". We'd be happy to return and spend a few days at this little hotel, however note you'd need to drive to Noosa to be amongst the action of Hastings Street (this proved a nightmare due to the last weekend of school holidays and the Noosa Festival being on). Parking was a problem, but it was the same for everyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the motel and were expecting a basic studio apartment. Was pleasantly suprised to find the room was more like an apartment. It had a separate bedroom from the living area. Bed was comfy, and the room was spotlessly clean. It also had a large fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and a stove top, so you can prepare a meal. Roomy balcony with views to the tropical gardens. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Caves Beach, Australia
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The unit was nothing special but it was clean and comfortable. It had everything we wanted and to be honest we were out most of the time. The grounds were lovely and the pool and spa were very clean. The owners couldn't do enough for you but you did have to ask. It advertises serviced daily, but in the 3 nights that we stayed no one serviced our unit. The rooms were air conditioned. We would stay there again because it was 100 per cent cheaper than in town.

Room Tip: Take a room around the back (delux) it's quieter and only $10 per night extra.