“Convenient, quiet, clean and comfortable.”

Chez Noosa Resort Motel
Ranked #94 of 140 Speciality Lodging in Noosa
Brisbane, Australia
“Convenient, quiet, clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed midweek, planning for one night but extending to two because it was so nice. But the weather was perfect and it was midweek. My impression is that the rooms are separately owned so the standard probably varies a lot. We were told we were getting one of the best rooms.
The gardens, pool and BBQ were all very well maintained and very useful. Sunshine beach is a brusque 15 minute walk away, maybe 20 with kids.
We paid $115 per night and will definitely return at that rate, particularly if it is midweek. I imagine it might be much less peaceful on weekends.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stopped at Noosa while on our way to Fraser Island & stayed the night here. The lady at reception was very nice to us & when I found out they had a pet cat I was like yep we're staying here. The room was more like an apartment, very spacious & bright with the front entrance being a big glass panel with a sliding door. There was a fridge, toaster, kettle, hob & cutlery/ pans etc. The best thing was when Megsie the cat came & said hello to us. She is so cute & that just made the stay awesome. I'll miss her dearly. Noosa is a lovely place & I'll always have fond memories of there.

Room Tip: Well, look before you buy of course & make sure the bed has a good mattress, nothing worse than...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MigsyP87
Brisbane
Reviewed 17 March 2014

While Saturday's reception was warm and enthusiastic, we were surprised that there were no handtowels or face washers supplied, only the two bath towels. Tea bags, UHT milk, instant coffees all supplied on a minimal scale and topped up on request (depends of who's on duty whether you get a smiley face or grumpy one). Like many hotels etc in Australia, wifi was provided under very constrained conditions with heavy fees for using a useful amount or time - you pay your money and your time runs from that point until the time, an hour, a day, has passed, not the time you are using the wifi. This is really bad, and venues should be moving to free wifi as it is in most civilised countries. Fortunately the frig was a full sized one with a freezer that would be useful for a couple staying a week and doing their own meals.
So be prepared to bring your own face washers, hand towels and more soap, any liquid soap. But it was cheap and convenient, fine for a couple of nights, fine for a holiday where you expect to supply your own everything, but for a romantic weekend you might spend too much time organising for your needs.

Room Tip: No fitness centre, no room service, so NA rather than terrible.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TheGadflyBrisbane
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I was very comfortable here and enjoyed the view of the garden and pool area. The room was clean and kitchen facilities easy to use. I particularly enjoyed having the resident cat come visit me and later found out she is fond of my room. So if you love cats, book room 8. She's quite vocal.
The resort has a bus stop out front and it's also not far from Sunshine beach which has a great little restaurant strip that is less busy than Hastings Street.
Another great feature is the large car park underneath which means no getting into a scorching car for outings.
If I had to make a criticism it would only be the table and chairs on the balcony was the cheap plastic kind, and only big enough for 1. Also the bedroom ceiling fan was wobbly and extremely loud which meant I had to sleep with the aircon on.
Overall, Chez Noosa has sufficient space, an outdoor area that allows you to make friends with other guests, and the staff were extremely welcoming.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Lindleann
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I regularly stay at Chez Noosa and am always happy to stay there. The staff are very welcoming and the location is ideal, close to Sunshine Beach and Noosa Junction, as well as the National Park. The rooms are clean, tidy, quiet and comfortable. The underground secure parking is great, with easy access to the rooms. The pool and barbecue area are great, in a central and quiet part of the resort. The resort is quiet and comfortable and I always enjoy my overnight stays at Chez Noosa, in transit to Central Queensland or Brisbane - a great little resort and an ideal place to stay!
Jacqui A

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are slightly easier to access with luggage but all rooms have a lovely outlook to...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jacqui A
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Friendly greeting but thats where it ends ... upon entering the unit and using the bathroom the entire bathroom was dusty and generally dirty .... thankfully it was a wedding I was attending so I had a few drinks and dinner out with friends the friday night but being drunk did not prepare me for the pain of the springs of the mattress poking me all night and the most uncomfortable nights well you couldn't call it sleep every time I moved a new spring in the ribs back or legs would make my sleep oh so pleasurable I ended up sleeping on the sagging couch the second night which was marginally better NO springs stabbing me though... found a woolworths food container on the balcony with an expiration date of 7th november with ash and cigarette buts in it thats 3 weeks old seems cleanings not a big priority at this place ... airco in the room no chane of changing temperature as no remote its on or off .... tv sucks reception fades in and out all in all $230 for a semi cleared room with a terrible bed would not recommend this to my worst enemy also my wife after reading this b4 submitting the review informs me of the spider webs and cobwebs in all rooms

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nathan B

Travellers are raving about these Noosa hotels

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Myself and my family stayed at chez noosa and couldn't be happier. We recieved a warm welcome and where really happy with the room for a family of four it was perfect. Huge apartment; air com, really clean, foxtel and a great kitchen area.we had a little outside area and enjoyed the BBQ and pool and spa. Great little walk to duke street and sunshine beach and 100m max to bus stops which take you directly to Hastings street and Eumondi. There's also a laundry on site.
We arrived early and the manager had our room ready in a couple of hours.
Overall we loved our stay so much we extended a night! Only one downside paid $20 for extra linen and only got 2 towels, but really given we paid less than $400 for 4 nights in noosa didn't really care.
Would reccomend as a perfect family get away.

• Stayed October 2013