Premier Inn Newcastle (Holystone) Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Village Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Travelodge Newcastle North(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Park Lodge Hotel(Whitley Bay)
  • Beachfront
The Royal Hotel(Whitley Bay)
Hotel 52(Whitley Bay)
The Metropolitan(Whitley Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsrestaurant next doorhousing estatebrewers fayregood nights sleepbuilding sitemeal dealwhitley bayclean roomsvisiting friendsquiet locationcomfortable staygood sizeexcellent stayfamily roombudget hotelcomfortable bedall you can eat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Excellent service; clean rooms and excellent breakfast at adjoining Table pub. As with all Premier Inn sites, I found this one to be superb. I like the fact that there's somewhere on site to eat and it's especially good value when children eat free!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle (Holystone) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to write a review; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for a night with my wife, son and grandson. Very pleasant welcome, Table reserved for us next door for dinner and breakfast. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Staff very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon, Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I would have given five star but sadly the bed was very uncomfortable and the pillows were to soft, we stayed four nights and didn't have one good nights sleep and the room was so hot. The staff were fantastic and very helpful and the room itself was roomy and very clean. We ate every night at Brewers Fayre which was very nice and good value.

Room Tip: Don't have room 5 bed very uncomfortable and I'm sure the springs have gone.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy B

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us as it enables us to improve standards. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here on business recently and would highly recommend this Premier Inn. The room was very clean and spacious, as was the bathroom. Everything you'd expect of a Premier Inn or hotel of this nature. The lady on the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful and had a genuine warmth about her.
There is a large Beefeater type pub next door which had a quiz night on when we stayed and is also where you can get a good cooked breakfast in the morning. It was very busy in the evening and getting served at the bar was a bit of a mission due to the small number of staff but overall it was fine.
There is no cash machine at this hotel but there is a large Asda store only about half a mile away for cash.
We booked early and got the rooms for £29 which was great value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback regarding our clean rooms. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I would highly recomend holy stone I think this is our sixth visit now ,
It's friendly clean and booked in advance very cheap £29
The hotel is close to North Shields and Tyne mouth and there is even an asda just up the road .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager