Stayed 4 nights in a junior suite. It is very expensive but worth the experience.
- nice, modern and convenient room with plenty of storage places and huge windows,
- extra nice and welcoming staff - best service ever,
- great spa, sauna and outdoor swimming pool,
- excellent massage - as the masseur was a sport masseur.
- high quality and huge selection of breakfast - one of the best breakfast ever,
- very close to the lift - 2 mins walk
- a huge fitness room and stretching we did not use
The only slight inconveniences are 1) no internet in the room... the only place you can surf is in the bar and the bar has a smoking section (which is nice only if you smoke...) and 2) the spa/sauna/fitness area close very early @ 8pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rote Wand is more than just a hotel. It is an establishment where everyone who comes here feels welcome and enjoys a sense of well-being. Day after day, as a matter of principle, we do our utmost to offer you that bit more than you can expect elsewhere. More service, more comfort and, above all, more heartiness. It is not only the people who are different here – the establishment itself is also somewhat different. First of all, you are greeted by the parent hotel which was built in 1651 (today's Rote Wand Inn), with its front coloured by the sun over the centuries and its red window shutters. From here, you enter the hotel and encounter its lovely, relaxed charm. The legendary “Rote Gang” underground tunnel leads you to all the other buildings, five in total. Despite its size – 132 beds in 50 rooms and suites – the Alpen Sport Resort has maintained its informal atmosphere. Despite this, the spa complex 1,500 m2 in size, with its fitness studio covering 300 m2, a spacious beauty and massage complex, six outdoor and indoor saunas as well as one indoor and one heated outdoor pool, is unparalleled even on the Arlberg. The Rote Wand family lodges, the junior suites, the hotel restaurant, the large sun terrace and the spacious Red Spa all have one thing in common: wherever you are in the Hotel Rote Wand in Lech, you are surrounded by pleasant, subtle luxury presented in local woods and a high-quality, contemporary interior. And since even a hotel such as the Rote Wand cannot offer everything it takes to make holidays in Lech unforgettable, as soon as you step out of the front door you are in the Zugertal, which simply cannot fail to entice you outdoors with its unique landscape and varied outdoor activities, whatever the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Gasthof & Hotel Rote Wand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthof And Hotel Rote Wand
- Gasthof Hotel Rote Wand